Ratings for Dr. William Sawchuck

Please do not visit this doctor! He is rude, he makes you wait for a ridiculous amount of time and he over charges. His staff are also very unhelpful. Find another Dermatologist!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Great experience. Office staff makes it easy on the patient with clear directions to the office and by pre-filling known information on medical forms. Wait was brief. Dr. Shawchuck was extremely knowledgeable, having done research in the subject area. In the same visit, he diagnosed and removed the skin growth.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Sawchuck for about 10 years - he's a very knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor. He has always diagnosed my issues correctly and assigned property treatments. He is, however, very brief and not much of a "people-person". His office is horribly managed and you are guaranteed to wait at least an hour for your appointment. Don't let the terrible management deter you, Dr. Sawchuck is a talented doctor and has never led me wrong in a decade.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Extremely knowledgable. Very personable. We have been going to Dr Sawchuck for 20 years.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Our family loves Dr. Sawchuck. He's helped all of us, takes the time to answer our questions and comes up with treatments that work. Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

I saw Dr. Sawchuck for my acne. He was very thorough, very positive, helpful and explained every step of the process to me and why we were doing it, which was a first. A year later I am acne free and very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Excellent doctor and very through. I wish I had found him 10 years ago. JR

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Sawchuck is the best doctor that I have ever had. He is thoughtful, considerate, and personable. Further, since he used to do research he has a vast medical knowledge base and is well connected within the medical community. Bottom line: He can almost always help you, and if he can't he knows someone that will be able to.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I had moles removed. I saw Dr Sawchuck put the excisions directly into a package to be mailed to a laboratory. The lab charged me $127, separate from the 1166.00 Sawchuck charged me, which included 680.00 for laboratory charges! He did NO lab work and charged me almost 700 dollars for it. What a crook! I called, the receptionist made up some elaborate lie about how Sawchuck opens the packages up, looks at them himself through a "telescope" and then re-packages the mail packaging to send to the lab. Right! Sawchuck basically stole $700 from me. and I am self paid too, like he cares. ALSO don't ever show up on time here! You will be waiting for at least two hours!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

On 6/22, I made several calls to the doctor office for appointment and received same answering messages at beginning "We appreciate your waiting and a member of our staff will serve you momently ..." but immediately changed to "Please leave your phone #, we will call you back soon." On 6/22, I left a message to call my cell # 1st and office # 2nd. But a lady of the doctor office called my office # at 7:28pm. How likely will people work and stay office until 7:28pm? Why she didn't call my cell? On 6/23, today, I made two calls so far and received same messages again. I wonder if the office is very very busy. Or, they must be doing a very lousy business practice. Disguised and a big shame.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011