You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chad A. Summy

During my first appointment with Dr. Summy he went over and beyond what most doctors do. He spent an actual amount of quality time with me to learn about my injury and my ongoing problems. He understood and accepted my financial concerns, but did not let that get in the way of making sure I received proper care as he tries to figure out what exactly is going on with my ankle.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

After surgery and 2yr of Dr appt, my foot has gotten worst. Seems like Dr summy did more guessing to attempt to treat my fset. Which resulted in more bills. The receptionist ate friendly, however Dr. Summy's at the Bellevue location are often rude.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

After visiting with doctor Summy I decided to order orthotics for feet and had impressions made of my feet, at that time i paid $100 down and abalance of $250 when I picked them up. I was called on October16th that they were in,I pickeed them uo on October 17th and paid the balance of $250. Then on October the 18th I revieved a bill for $250 which must have been sent out the day the orthitics came in, to say the least I was MOST unhappy. I have no complaints with Dr Summy except the billing department needs to wait a decent amount of time before sending out a bill.ÿ

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Best podiatrist out there! Extremely personable and goes through great lengths to explain every detail. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Outstanding ankle and foot surgeon. Very knowledgeable, conservative assessment, excellent "bedside" manner. Operated on both my Achilles tendons (3 years apart) with excellent results, full range of mobility, minimal pain; I'm back to all prior sports, hunting/fishing, enjoying life again.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Chad A. Summy's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=153978'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=153978'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014