Ratings for Dr. Fernando Loret Demola

Definitely would recommend this Dr. he has always been very helpful. He is a no nonsense Dr. he gets right to the point. If he can't help you then he recommends someone that will.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Rude, just rude. Very neglecting and just didn't want to listen. You don't just keep talking or say "Do you mind?!" when ur patient is trying to tell you whats wrong or ask a question. Definitely would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I went to Dr. DeMola because i had severe adominal pain at night. I vomitted all night and was in extreme pain. I had this happen to me 2 times prior to this. Dr. Demola diagnosed me with food poisoning from eating left overs. I had thought I had an ulcer, he told me that was not possible because I would have constant pain. I then went back a week later and had indicated that I was not sleeping at night and was very tired. He told me "that he could not chane my lifestyle", and sent me home. Thursday of that week I had another episode as described above. I have been diagnosed with having gall bladder attacks, I have to get my gall bladder out next week. I am also being checked for ulcers. Dr. Demola was not even close with his diagnosis, and was bottom line rude. I do not reccomend to anyone, and I am filing a complaint with the Watson Clinic.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008