Dr. Haneef Alibhai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Haneef Alibhai

Treated my migraine abiding my budget with excellent results!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Was really helpful and made me feel relaxed about my problem. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Staff was super friendly and accommodating! Dr Alibhai has helped clear up really sever acne for me me. Thank you!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Staff was really nice but he is a snake. I said at least 4 times that I want exactly what I got on my last visit which was 10 units. He said that I was only charged for 10 but received 12. I asked him if he was certain and he said yes. So I got 12 units. I felt a little uncertain so I asked the receptionist what I had on my previous visit I found out he had intentionally lied and gave me more than I wanted. Would never go back. So pushy and a flat out liar.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

i always feel so much better when i leave Md Cosmetics love Dr Alibhai and all the staff

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Alibhai is definitely a trusted professional with skin care. I have had juvederm and botox injections and you really need to make sure that the person doing these treatments know what they are doing or the results can turn out quite badly. Dr. Alibhai finds out your concerns and gives you his expert opinion and together you come up with a plan for treatment.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Alibhai is always very helpful with his suggestions and knows what is best for his clients. He knows me well enough now to know what I need and always offers perfect advice for treatments that will suit me. I highly recommend Dr. Alibhai and the friendly and helpful staff at MD Cosmetics :)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Very friendly and knowledgeable will definitely be back to see him

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Alibhai is always a pleasure to see. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. I feel comfortable with Dr. Alibhai and trust his recommendations. I have been seeing him at MD Cosmetics for about 5 years now, and only have great things to say about him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Alibhai has done a great deal to help me over the years. He is very knowledgeable in his field and most helpful. He is always knowledgable about the most current procedures out there. I love what he has done to help me

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Haneef Alibhai's Credentials

Dr. Alibhai graduated from McGill Medical School in Montreal, Canada. He is the medical director of md cosmetic & laser clinic in Abbotsford and Port Moody, BC. He is a Past-President of the Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine. He is a clinical instructor for the UBC Faculty of Medicine. He has written articles in several aesthetic magazines and journals and frequently appears in the media as an expert in aesthetic medicine. Dr. Alibhai has been training physicians and dentists on various applications in aesthetic medicine since 2002 and has trained over 1,000 doctors worldwide. He is an internationally recognized speaker and author in the field of aesthetic medicine.

• McGill University (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company