Dr. Haneef Alibhai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Haneef Alibhai

Dr. Alibhai has done a great deal to help me over the years. He is very knowledgeable in his field and most helpful. He is always knowledgable about the most current procedures out there. I love what he has done to help me

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Alibhai is extremely knowledgeable, he talks with you and explains all your questions...I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Always extremely pleased with the results. I trust Dr. Alibhai with my face; and that is saying a lot.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Alibhai for a few years, he and his staff are absolutely professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. My results are excellent. I`m thrilled that we have a doctor of Dr. Alibhai`s caliber and his office staff right here in Abbotsford.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Alibhai for a few years as a number of my friends see him as well. He listens to what his patients want and is very thorough in explaining what he is going to be doing and you never feel rushed in your appointment. Dr. Alibhai is well educated. This is the only Dr. I would ever trust to work on my face.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

He is the best by far I have ever been to . You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Alibhai for the past 6 years receiving therapeutic Botox injections. I find he has always been very kind and personable!! He has always taken time to answer my questions, and is very knowledgeable! The front office staff are professional and very friendly to deal with. What I like about this clinic, is that in addition to administering needed medical treatments, there is a wide range of cosmetic treatments. I appreciate the guidance I received when choosing an appropriate facial treatment and never felt I was over sold, and received the best treatment appropriate to my situation. Also, since the office has received a renovation it is much more inviting! Thank you for all your great service!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I have been going to see Dr. Alibai for about 4 years now and find him to be very personable, knowledgeable and friendly....just like all his staff!!! Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I find the girls up front are pretty friendly but I found my encounter with Dr. Alibhai not. I found him rude and impatient as the previous review says. Whether he had a bad day or not is no excuse to treat patients who come there for advice and help.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I have been a client at mdcosmetic for sometime and for the most part it has been a decent experience. Except for my last appointment with Dr. Alibhai, who had initially recommended I may wish to a particular treatment. So when I asked him to do it and to tell me a little more about what it would do, he was extremely impatient and rude. As though I was supposed to know everything about the treatment. Sorry, I'm the client the doc is the expert. This arrogance really turned me off going back there for more treatment.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Haneef Alibhai's Credentials

Dr. Alibhai graduated from McGill Medical School in Montreal, Canada. He is the medical director of md cosmetic & laser clinic in Abbotsford and Port Moody, BC. He is a Past-President of the Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine. He is a clinical instructor for the UBC Faculty of Medicine. He has written articles in several aesthetic magazines and journals and frequently appears in the media as an expert in aesthetic medicine. Dr. Alibhai has been training physicians and dentists on various applications in aesthetic medicine since 2002 and has trained over 1,000 doctors worldwide. He is an internationally recognized speaker and author in the field of aesthetic medicine.

• McGill University (Grad. 1993)