Ratings for Dr. Andrea Gambetti

The very best. The time he spent with me has helped me tremendously.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Psychiatric certification has become incarceration for those of us who fly too close to the sun, with an exception: Dr. Gambetti. His remarkable compassion, transparency, humanism, and even vulnerability made him an authentic healer. Thank you, Dr., for being such a beautiful human.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

dr gambetti was verythoughful and honest kind words

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

The best, and most effective Psychiatrist I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. G is by fare one of the most caring compassionate Doctors our there, the care our son received from him while is hospital is incredible. He was open and honest with both our son and us as parents. All though no one wants a mental illness but if you have one and end up at St Pauls this is the guy you want to care for you. We are forever grateful to Dr.G and the team on 9A for all they have done for our family. I'm not sure our son's recovery would have gone as well as it did if it wasn't for Dr.G he truly is an angel. Thank you Dr. G

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

He saved me! What else I can say? They would be all cliche'. He is probably one of best physician I have ever met! And let me tell you, I have met numerous so-called of them. Wish I could rate him 100 out of 100!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

the only doc I can say has a clear understand of what happen with depression and surviving the down turns it comes with.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr Gambetti, probably the most caring Dr. I have had the opportunity to help me with my depression. He understood what was going on, help me from doing something that was not going to be a good outcome for me. I have nothing but good memories of this man who is a bright light in his field.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

He's awesome. I met him at the hospital and he was genuinely kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Great experience with Dr. Gambetti. I'm truly glad to have met him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015