Ratings for Dr. Raymond A. Hurm

I was with dr hurm for 8 yrs he was very knowledgable & incredibly professional. He is my favorite dr by far. I was completely heartbroken he retired. There's no other dr that can take is place.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Hurm is very caring and takes time to listen to my symtoms and whatever is bothering me. I trust his professional opinion to the highest degree.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Extremely inappropriate to the point it is offensive. Diagnosed me correctly, but offered no treatment plan. Second doctor gave me some medication, and I was good to go in 5 days. Will never return again.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr Hurm is incredibly knowledgeable and has a very likable personality. He is not condescending like many. I've been to him with three kidney stones and he took care of me incredibly well. When I had to fly to Europe, he busted his ass to get me 'flyable' as quickly as possible, rearranging his schedule several times. Excellent doctore...

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

This guy is great. He talks to you and listens too. Runs tests in his office, shows you the sonogram pictures and explains them to you. After years of suffering with an enlarged prostate He fixed me up in less than a week. He uses the new "green laser surgery" (PVP). I went into the hospital at 6 am and was on my way home by 11 am. Very little pain and I was a new MAN!. Now, two years later still doing fine. Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Raymond A. Hurm's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1966)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal