Ratings for Dr. Greg H Savel

My family was very fortunate to come to doctors meet n greet at Morton Plant Hosp when were expecting our 1st child over 20yrs ago. Dr. Greg was our chosen doctor and we have never regretted it. He is very thorough, knowledgeable and is very informative. He makes my children very comfortable when they come to the office, especially when they both were resistant to needles. He has sustained open and very good relationships with my children. Dr. Greg has gone above and beyond to assure the health of my children. I recommend him and his practice to all who ask. His practice is available to you 365days, 24hrs a day. My family is extremely grateful for this doctor, Dr. Greg Savel.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

AVOID THIS DOCTOR! READ THE REPEAT REVIEWS, HE DOES NOT LISTEN. HE IS SO HYPER HE FORGETS TO SEND THE STAFF IN TO GIVE SHOTS AND DROPS!!!! HE IS NOT CONCERNED WITH YOUR CHILD. I HAVE OVER 18 YRS EXPERIENCE. NEW MOTHERS FIND A NEW DR.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Love Dr. Greg and this practice. Known them for over 20 yrs. He does rush, nags me about bringing my never sick son in for wellness visits each year but rushes through it at warp speed. I left with a medication for my son we had no idea how long to take or anything. I think I'll stick to coming in when I want, thanks. (-;

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Greg is simply the best! He has cared for our son for the last 5 of his 7 years of life. We can't say enough about this practice, they obviously LOVE what they do for a living! To be open 365 days/yr is simply amazing! BEST practice!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

This doctor's bedside manner is excellent. I stayed with this practice for a few years, but when they kept throwing medications at me and rushed through appointments, I made the choice to leave. They weren't interested in doing bloodwork or discussing my children's medical history in depth. I do miss the staff there. They always had a smile on their faces. So kind.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

This is an awesome practice. For the people that have issues you need to talk to Dr. Greg, he is human. He is a great doctor and does care for the children. When my daughter was 9 months, we were in Jersey visiting family. She had a horrible cold and could hardly breathe. Dr. Greg was immediately on the phone with the emergency room doctors at 1 a.m. and took total control of her care. When we got home on Sunday he opened up the office to see her to make sure she was okay. This happened 13 years ago and I still am greatful for this. We have since had two more children and can't say enough on how they care.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Savel. I was a childhood patient of Dr. Bennett, another awesome doctor that not a lot of people liked either, and I know the process of selection that she went through to make sure that Dr. Savel was the best. Not only did he take care of me for 25 years & help see me through an immune disease, but then went on to take care of my daughter. Is the office busy? Of course, when you are the best everyone wants to be there. He can move fast, but whenever I needed him to stop he did and was always willing to give a hug and remind me that she would be okay. He is backed up by the best staff anywhere. I am only sorry that I switched insurance and it is one that he does not cover. Parents should realize that it is their responsibility to speak up. Doctors are wonderful, but they are human and they can make errors. If you are looking for a long visit and hand holding all the time, pay for a therapist. Keep rocking it Dr. Greg, you are GREAT!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

I felt he was too fast with our visit, he talks so fast, he doesn't give you any time to ask questions. We changed to another pediatric doctor and couldn't be any happier.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

I agree with all of the posts..Dr. Greg is very very quick to move on to the next client..But as a parent, all you have to do is tell him to stop! "Wait a sec doc..I have a few more questions". Again, I totally understand the previous posts and agree. But some of the liability is on the parent. One of my boys seemed like he was always sick for about 3 months..I was happy that they did not force antibiotics down his throat. They said " He has a slight viral infection, there is really nothing we can give him" " keep an eye on him and if he gets worse bring him right in" There has to be something to fight, before you can fight it.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Greg has taken care of our family for over 16 years. Both my children are asthmatic and I completely trust his care. He is funny and puts the kids at ease. I know they feel comfortable and would talk to him about anything and that is a huge statement. He is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Dr. Greg H Savel's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL