Ratings for Dr. Janet Ross

Dr. Ross was EXCEPTIONAL during my entire pregnancy and especially during my delivery. She was incredible, always making sure I was comfortable and very realistic and factual which is the best! She was always honest with me about everything. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Ross has been my OBGYN since 2009 and just delivered my first child a month ago. Her guidance throughout my pregnancy was great, and it only got better during the delivery. She's very encouraging and answers any question you may have in great detail. My labor was truly the easiest part of the entire process because of the care she provided. I now have a beautiful baby boy delivered by a great physician!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr Ross and her staff have a wonderful bedside manner. She and her physician assistants are easy to talk to, non judgemental, comforting and throughout my first (only so far) pregnancy were supportive and helped me find laughter when days seemed exhausting and hard. They remember you. And greet you with a smile, starting your visit on a positive note. As a gynecologist her office mails annual reminder cards to make your appt and keeps great consideration in your age and your family history to stay up on Breast cancer risks. I feel lucky to have had her delivery my baby via emergency c section. She made the experience go from a scary unknown to a calm and confident situation in no time. Her care not only stretches to you and your baby but to your husband as well-they need some cheering on too and she was a steady leader for both him and her surgery staff.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I had the most amazing birth experience with Dr. Ross. Luckily, there were no complications with either baby or me, so I was able to birth naturally without any drugs. My birth plan was followed exactly. I was able to labor in the tub, have intermittent monitoring, and was not pressured at any point to do something I didn't want to do. Dr. Ross was very peaceful and calming during the delivery. She encouraged me throughout the labor and delivery. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. My visits with Dr. Ross throughout my pregnancy were positive too. I never felt rushed and she was always willing to answer all of my questions. The wait to see her in her office was never long. (I always went in the morning.) I love Dr. Ross!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Fabulous experience with Dr. Ross and her staff! We just had our first baby and did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Ross as our OB/GYN. Thrilled that we did. She's extremely knowledgeable and I was very comfortable going to her. We had an amazing experience - from the pregnancy through the delivery. Couldn't have asked for a better one!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

We had a great experience with Dr. Ross. She was very warm and attentive. She was supportive of our natural birth plan and receptive to all of our requests. Her office and medical staff are wonderful as well. I am looking forward to staying with her for GYN and future OB services.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I am a first-time mother, scared and confused. Dr. Ross and her staff of sweet nurses helped me feel comfortable and confident, making my daughter's birth a wonderful experience. She welcomed my specific delivery plans and kept a calm manner through the entire process.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

I love Dr. Ross. She has always made me feel special. She is very caring. I have had 2 pregnancies with her and my care was exceptional! She always answers all my questions. Most impressive is that she returns her own phone calls, that means alot. I look forward to going see her. Her staff is also very nice and helpful. They treat me, and my husband too, as family! I highly recommend Dr. Ross to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Ross is the absolute best. She has delivered all my children. I love how she is personable with me and never rushes me when I am in her office. She answers any and all questions and never makes me feel that my questions are crazy. She was there for my miscarriage and cried along with me. It is rare to find a doctor like Dr. Ross and I would not trade her for the world.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Ross to any of my family and friends. She is very professional and courteous. No matter what the situation, she is always calm and knew what to do and say.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Janet Ross's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup
Planned Administration Inc
Wellcare Health Plans
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross was EXCEPTIONAL during my entire pregnancy and especially during my delivery. She was incredible, always making sure I was comfortable and very realist..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross has been my OBGYN since 2009 and just delivered my first child a month ago. Her guidance throughout my pregnancy was great, and it only got better duri..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ross and her staff have a wonderful bedside manner. She and her physician assistants are easy to talk to, non judgemental, comforting and throughout my first..."

October 11, 2014