Ratings for Dr. Forest S. Tennant

Dr, Tennant saved my son's life when his other doctors abandoned him because he had complicated health issues that didn't fit within the limits of standardized care. By the time we saw Dr. Tennant my son was within inches of death's door, and Dr. Tennant knew exactly what to do. With a non-standard, multi-faceted treatment plan my son is now thriving beyond what we ever expected. We feel that every doctor who claims to be a pain doctor should be trained by Dr. Tennant. He is saving and improving lives!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I seriously feel like out of every Dr I've seen since becoming ill with intractable pain from Dercums Disease 18 years ago that Dr Tennant has helped me the most and I've seen Drs all over the country. He has every quality you need in a Dr and you won't find ANY patient who doesn't feel the same. I have a hope that I just wouldn't have if it wasn't for him. I noticed the one bad review wasn't even his patient. He is a saint, a warrior for pain patients with the worst of the worst pain. I am only alive because of him. I wish he was the standard for pain doctors to follow.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr Tennant uses his wealth of knowledge to offer up every known treatment possible for the unique condition known to him. He doesn't push an agenda nor stand by a singular method of treatment. His unique one of a kind bed side manner will leave you inthralled with feeling that your not alone, there is help and not to dispair, if he can't help you he will find someone who can. He advocates against human suffering and doesn't dismiss complicated pain cases. He is the peoples doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Tennant is an excellent physician with amazing bed side manners. He is compassionate with his patients and a wealth of knowledge. I highly recommend him for individuals with chronic/intractable pain.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I consider myself very fortunate to be in Dr. Tennant's care. I have always been treated with respect, kindness, and genuine care. He takes the time to understand my specific medical issues, and pain. His knowledge is amazing. Yet he is still humble enough to listen, so he will fully understand each person's unique pain, and how to best control it. Dr. Tennant and his staff are passionate about improving the quality of my life-as every other patient. I trust him with my life, and would not be here today if I were not his patient.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Honestly late last year while laying in my hospital bed I remember asking my room full of doctors, seriously how is anyone expected to live with such intractable spine, nerve root pain and a multitude of complicated and some rare medical issues. To add insult to injury a central nervous system infection that caused additional inflammation of the spine. Discharged from the hospital after several days with an IV picc placed in my arm in order to receive antibiotic treatment for six months in order to try and kill this infection. On discharge I was warned that the pain is likely to increase before it gets any better. I was told to prepare myself for permanent life changes and to find a good pain management doctor. All the while all I could think about was how easier it would be to die AND then I met with Dr. Tennant. I believe he may have very well saved my life. I am thankful every day for the care and improved quality life Dr. Tennant has provided me & by extension my family

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

A TRULY AMAZING MD. MY PAIN MD RETIRED AND PAIN CLINICS ON THE EAST COAST ARE SO ANTIQUATED. FLEW TO CALIF. WHEN DR T ACCEPTED ME. i have never regretted the time, expense or anything! the most compassionate, kind and INTELLIGENT DR. TO ASSESS ME. I PRAY HE NEVER RETIRES!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Absolutely the best Pain Management physician in the state of CA and among the best in the country. He will take documented patients that no other doctors will treat. He is a God-send for those of us who could not get proper treatment from other physicians.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

Dr. Tennant is such a sweet, smart man. He is also very humane. And his wife Miriam is also a very sweet lady. They both treat the patients as if they are real people. not just numbers they want to get in and out the door like the way most Drs. do it!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

This is by far "THE" best physician I have ever gone to in my life, combine the expertise and knowledge of Dr Tennant with his compassion and understanding and you have a "win win" experience! The Dr's that were "allowed" through my ins have never come close to Dr Tennant!I can lay my head on my pillow every night knowing Iam professionally monitored, cared about as a human being, believed and taken seriously with a side of respect....."Run do not walk to this Dr he is without doubt "THE BEST" pain management Dr in this world!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008