Ratings for Dr. Seiko Lee

I love Dr. Lee! I've been an extremely happy patient for over three years.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Lee is fantastic and I can’t recommend her enough. You can tell she genuinely cares for her patients and wants to support us achieve better dental health. Her chairside manner is wonderful and she accomplishes this all without lecturing or preaching. Dr. Lee and her dental hygienists have an exceptionally gentle (yet thorough) touch which I am so deeply appreciative of. And on top of that, everyone (the receptionist, hygienists and Dr. Lee) is so friendly and personable, it just makes the whole experience of seeing the dentist truly enjoyable!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

After suffering from a debilitating fear of teeth and dentists after several terrible experiences as a child, needing a sedative just to make an appointment, or walk in for a basic check up - Dr Lee has been a LIFESAVER. So patient, understanding and informative, her and her assistants have been so amazing at accommodating my anxiety, to the point that after seeing her around 7 times in the last year, not only is my dental health moving forward at an amazing speed, but I didn't even need a sedative on my last visit! I cannot express how.amazing Dr Lee is or how she has genuinely improved my life. I actually look forward to going and seeing her now! Dr Lee is AMAZING and I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend her to any single person I know. Thank you Dr Lee!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr Lee - is amazing.... S- ensitive to her patients' concerns E- xcellent chair side manner I- ntegrity with all aspects of her work K-nowledgeable of her practice O-bsessed with details --- my teeth look incredible!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Lee is hands down THE BEST. She has such good bed side manners and puts me at ease every time I visit. Unlike other dentists, she doesn't preach or guilt-trip. Instead she focuses on the current problem and help with understand it and decide on the best thing to do to fix it. She is also very very good at what she does. I have never had any problem with the fillings I got with her. I will go see her for as long as she practices, and I recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Lee is the best dentist I've ever had. She has the most lovely smile, which is always a nice thing to see in a dentist...but it's her knowledge, professionalism and genuine care that keeps me coming back year after year. She is gentle, considerate and thorough and always puts you at ease. She's very friendly and warm which means I don't have to dread my dentist visits and I appreciate her clear explanations/recommendations. My oral care has improved so much since I started seeing Dr Lee and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She always says I have lovely teeth..which just makes me feel good.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Lee is just one of the most brilliant, happy, most knowledgable, kindest, and beautiful humans I have come across! If I had the power to convince everyone in Vancouver to come pay her a visit, I would. she is just a breath of fresh air and always laughing, her laugh is the most contagious thing ever. you will thank your lucky stars that you came across such a wonderful dentist.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Lee in Markham, Ontario, she is without a doubt the best! I miss her wonderful sense of humour, her infectious laugh, her professionalism, and her dentistry is amazing! Most of all I just miss her. You are the best Seiko, xo

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Seiko Lee is an incredible dentist, and I feel so fortunate that I found her at Aarm Dental in Yaletown. I was really nervous to see her, since it'd been an embarrassingly long time since I'd worked up the courage to go to the dentist. I was blown away by Dr. Lee's approach - I've never met a kinder, friendlier, sweeter dentist. She's super knowledgeable, but not intimidating in the slightest - and she always seems to be having the best day, and you can hear her laughing away with her patients and her team as soon as you walk in the door. Her team is just wonderful too - the person at the front desk is delightful, and Maureen, my usual hygienist has always been so kind and patient with me, taking the time to explain exactly what she was doing. I've recommended Dr. Lee to about a half a dozen of my colleagues (who also express fear or dislike of dentists), and they also came back with glowing reviews about Dr. Lee. I wish all health care providers could be like her! :)

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Super understanding and knowledgeable. She takes the time with patients to explain what it is she will be doing. Her many years of experience shows in her accuracy and speed of her work. I love her laugh, truly contagious. She is a bright ball of sunshine, makes going to the dentist a good experience everytime.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Seiko Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients