Ratings for Dr. Yuri E. Reinberg

I've had 2 surgeries performed by Dr Reinberg. They both went great and he is very nice. He is an awesome surgeon and I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Reinberg is a very good doctor.My son was a premiture baby and has heydro nepf. Dr Reinberg has always been helpful and saved my son's life.My son is now 13 years old and doing well... Thank you Dr Reinberg.... Lucus' mom&family.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

My son was sixteen when he had his first surgery for hydro cel. Dr. Yuri Reinberg did the procedure. It was unsuccessful. We then went back to Dr. Reinberg for a second surgery. The second surgery was unsuccessful. We definitely won't be going back to Dr. Reinberg or be recommending him to anyone else. A third surgery is planned with a new doctor who after reviewing Dr Reinberg's work seemed baffled by the procedures he had chosen to use.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

BLADDER AUGMENTATION BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!This doctor will tell you anything and I mean anything to feed his enormous ego. He has performed many procedures on my daughter with Spina Bifida and his "masterpiece", the augmentation was pretty hosed up. His ego has not been earned with a stellar performance. Get a second opinion or go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

My son has seen Dr Reinberg since he was a baby for multiple tests and surgeries. Dr Reinberg always listens and makes sure our questions and concerns are addressed. He is very knowledgeable and also a very skilled surgeon. We will go to and recommend Dr Reinberg for as long as he continues to practice.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Dr. Reinberg handle you surgical procedures on my son and he was wonderful. I would never want another doctor other than Dr. Reinberg. He was veryy efficent and very nice. Thanks!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Reinberg was my urologist when I was a young girl. He's an amazing doctor, extremely knowledgeable, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Excellent, friendly, wonderful "bedside manner". My son and daughter have both had wonderfully successful surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2005

Dr. Yuri E. Reinberg's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1980)