Dr. Gary Shukster

Ratings for Dr. Gary Shukster

I've been with Gary since he started in Barrie (yes, I'm older!) I'm quite happy with Gary & his staff and would not hestitate to refer friends to them.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Shukster and his staff make me look forward to going to the dentist. He is very nice and funny and he and his entire staff remember each member of my family's name and genuinely care about us as people and for our dental health.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

My family has been going there for a few years now. It takes time to get used to his personality, but I like him and am very comfortable with him. If you have a question or concern, they did their best to answer that for me. I know he is very good when it takes a long tim to get into his office for an appointment. I love hearing about his "sailing" trips, it puts me at ease since I hate and get very nervous going to a dentist. My family will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

AS A PATIENT FOR MANY YEARS i FIND HIM EXTREMELY CARING AND COMPETENT.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

As a patient I have found him to be extremely caring and committed to his work. He is very thorough and skilled. I have been very happy with his work and I never hesitate to refer people to him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008