Dr. C. William Hanke

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. C. William Hanke

He’s a very caring doctor! He has tons of knowledge, and he’s very thorough!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Jamie since 1982 and have absolutely no complaints about him or his staff!! They are all very friendly and knowledgeable!!!! He is the only doctor I completely trust! I very highly recommend him!! I have an inherited from of basal cell carcinoma.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Very rude doctor and was more interested in how many doctors I seen before him than my problem. He ended up not being able to help me and suggested that I not do another procedure which was not in his field.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I went to Dr. Hanke for a cyst removal. Because he did not completely remove the cyst, the procedure has to be repeated. I experience significant pain and discomfort after the first procedure. After spending hours in his office waiting and waiting just to see Dr. Hanke, I have decided to go to another doctor. It is very unfortunate, because Dr. Hanke was a very good doctor at one time. All of staff that had been with him for years have either quit or been fired.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I went to this practice for a procedure and the Dr did not acknowledge that I had a very bad allergic reaction to this Photo procedure...he said I had Herpes,Acne,Cold Sores,and Yeast that was their answer to a severe allergic reaction....A procedure that said 5 days lasted over 15 days They gave me medicine to undo what happened though....I agree Below he does not listen!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

was sent to Dr Hanke by my dermatologist for suggested MOHS procedure for Basil Cell area on my nose. I was apprehensive. Dr Hanke and his staff kepte me aware of the procedure step by step and made sure I was comfortable at all times. I hope to never have to go again but If the situation may arise, Ill go back to Dr Hanke, who removed all the cancerous area of my nose.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Hanke off and on over about 20 years. The care I have received has been excellent and cosmetically the results have been far better than I ever imagined. He has worked on my nose, check, temple, legs and hip. I have many friends and family that have gone to him and everyone has the same opinion of him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I came to Dr Hanke for a second surgery for skin cancer with a known positive margin and a mass extending up the side of my nose. He said he knew better than me what needed to be done and repeated surgery in the area that had already had surgery (no tumor found, not surprisingly), ignoring the mass or area where the positive margin was. Fortunately, my other surgeon was to fill in the big hole he left and removed the rest of the skin cancer (pathology proven). Dr Hanke should listen to his patients AND should know the details of the previous surgery better when he is supposed to do a second surgery for a large or complex skin cancer. I will never go to him again nor recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr Hanke is a wonderful doctor....very knowledgeable and ethical. I wouldn't hesitate sending anyone to him. He's also board certified in five areas, I believe, which is quite an accomplishment.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. C. William Hanke's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Workers Comp