Ratings for Dr. Marilyn M. Kutzscher

Comments are all over 5 years old. She now is overpriced boutique doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

TFG bbbbb Nbbbbh Bhgbbbbbbbbgggggggggggggggggvggggg

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Kutzscher is without a doubt the best physician I've encountered in a long, long time. She's ultra competent, warm, caring, empathetic and just a wonderful person. I would be categorically lost without her on-going care and compassion. Very few doctors still make house-calls but Dr. Kutzscher does for those truly special needs patients who simply cannot get in to see her. I can't imagine how many physicians are willing to do this these days. In my perspective she's unequivocally the best. The caveat: she's not taking anymore patients at this time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I'm so happy to have Dr. Kutzscher as my doc, but the office system is the worst I've ever experienced. A patient must always leave a message (no one answers...ever!) and the return calls, if not an emergency, are very, very late to not at all. I'm assuming it's a financial decision that docs have to make these days, but it's terribly frustrating as a patient

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I have been with this MD since 1991. I researched a number of individuals and I have absolutely NO regrets!! No matter who she has recommended re: MD specialists, this MD has done everything right. She's available, sensitive, kind, resourceful, compasionate, and most of all cares... I wouldn't trade her for anything.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Kutzscher is a great doctor. I have complete confidence in her, and her sunny disposition is great .

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Dr Kutscher has been my primary care doc for 15+ years & I have only been treated with utmost respect. She has always answered my concerns & been available when I needed her. I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Marilyn M. Kutzscher's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1980)

Kaiser-Permanente