You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Glen Acaster

great person wish he still practiced..our family misses him and his staff..

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

He was very rude and didnt care about me and didnt pull my whole tooth out he just pulled the top off and still charged me for it.so im not impressed cause now have to pay to get it repulled.so please remember you dont always get what you pay for.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr.Acaster's office was a wonderful experience. All was top notch,from the environment to the friendly staff! I felt welcomed and releived the momment I stepped in the door. The procedure he performed was the best I've had done. Plus his assistant made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommened him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Acaster and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and kind. He's a wonderful dentist

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

had two wisdom teeth pulled by another doctor some time ago -- it was painful!!! had dr. acaster do the two on the other side after a recommendation from a friend -- NO PROBLEMS!!! He said they were "tough ones" - but he got them out -- best of all NO PAIN - he gave me some tylenol, but I quite taking them the next day - my jaw was a little stiff - but there was absolutely no pain! Will go back for all other dental work

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I took my 7 year old child to see Dr. Acaster. Both he and his dental hygienist were absolutely rude to my son, yelling at him, telling him if he didn't behave they would have to pull his tooth, (he was very scared and was not screaming, just wanting some reassurance). In the end, I was charged a misbehaviour fee of $35. My mother was in the waiting room and could hear the entire episode. I have since come upon other people who had the same experience. Needless to say, I have found a new dentist, Dr. Tim Pierce, who is absolutely wonderful. My son has not had ONE problem with him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Dr. Glen Acaster's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great person wish he still practiced..our family misses him and his staff.."

May 4, 2015