Ratings for Dr. Joseph B. Landwehr

Dr Landwehr,is terrible he abused his powers as a physician.we were told that recommended i get an induction but the Voss center didn't know why so asked to see hip after my ultrasound and He called my husband and I retards i am still appalled he his a monster

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Joseph B. Landwehr walked into an appointment, and asked us "Are you two both retards?" Our question: why do you want to induce me early?

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I went to Dr. Landwehr for all of my pregnancies. He is a good doctor, but I feel that he has a lot of confidence in his nurse. When I would call in to let them know I was having complications, she would quickly dismiss my concern and say my symptoms were normal. In the end my concerns were valid and I lost my baby. I called two weeks before she died. It is in my opinion that something could've been done to prevent it and if not at least I I would have the peace of mind that they did everything they could to prevent it. I am considered high risk so I will probably go to him for my next pregnancy. If so, I will ask to talk and see a different nurse. I have confidence in Dr. Landwehr, but not his nurse.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Landwehr was my dr. When I was pregnant for my son and now again for my daughter. He is absolutely amazing and so are the nurses. Definitely the best doctor I could ask for.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Can not express enough the graditude I have for this doctor and his staff. They all are wonderful. The Doctor would always gave me peace of mind. He is excellent in all areas and after seeing him with both my babies I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Landwehr since 2003 with my first pregnancy and now my last. By far the best doctor I have ever had. He is very understanding and caring. I highly would recommend him to anyone needing pregnancy care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. Landwehr is very confident of his abilities; which puts my mind at ease when I am depending on him to bring my baby safely into this world.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr Landwehr is an amazing doctor. He's always very helpful and always makes time for his patients. He knows that many of his patients have lost babies or are at risk of losing so he makes sure his door is always open to you. If you ever just want reassurance that everything is fine, you can call or stop in and they will give you an ultrasound just to put your mind at ease.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I love this docter he is amazing when it comes to you and ur pregnance/baby he will do anything to make u comfotable when you are in birth. I had another docter that he overuled on because she thought i shouldnt have had a c-section after four days in labor he finally told her to that he was doing the c section and that he would take over from there....He is amazing he knows what he is doing and he can always make you laugh i would reccomend him to anyone that is pregant and need a GOOD obgyn.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Landwehr is great. He is very very knowledgeable and is great for high risk pregnancies. He is very down to earth and fun to talk to. Him and my husband got along great, though the focus seemed to turn to bowling instead of me on occasion. lol. He is a great doctor and his staff are super friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Joseph B. Landwehr's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)