Ratings for Dr. Pauline Tsirigotis

Best doctor ever! She is so compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Amazing doctor. I absolutely love her. She was so refreshing after having to deal with my last PCP who was the worst I have ever had (namely a doctor in Chelmsord MA by the last name that starts with Z). Dr T. always takes time to listen and doesn't rush me. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr T is one of the best I have had for a physician. She is smart, helpful and caring. I came back to Mill City after my insurance change and I am so happy I did. JohnD Salem NH

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Best doctor I have ever had. So sweet and caring. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr. Tsirigotis is a very caring and warm doctor.Always willing to take the extra time to sit and talk over concerns, doesn't just give you an answer and run off like others do.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I love Dr. Tsirigotis, she is super nice, very helpful, and a great listener! She remembers everything about me and is always looking out for my concerns and cares.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Tsirigotis is wonderful! Don't be misled by the other comment about money, it's an office policy and has nothing to do with her or her care. She has the most amazing memory, and is thoughtful and caring. I've been her patient for a few years and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. T is fantastic. I would reccomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

I love Dr. T! She is very helpful, and will listen for as long as you talk. I highly recommend her as a PCP as both my wife and I love her. Very compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

So I tried to get an appointment with this doctor, and it depends on the type of insurance whether she accepts new patients or not. It's all about the money. How unfortunate. Glad I found out before seing her. It's money she cares, not me. I can't rate punctuality or anything else other then staff, but this links makes me have to rate.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Pauline Tsirigotis's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Caresource