Ratings for Dr. Ranvir Ahlawat

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

you wait so long in the room for the dr, and then when he comes in, all he does is talk about ins co's, and how he is not making money, thats a dr?

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

This guy is a quack. My husband went to him for a terrible cold. He gave him vitamins and sent him on his way. A week later he ended up in the ER with pneumonia that turned septic. He is too busy telling patients the "evils" of insurance companies. He also can not prescribe pain medication (why I don't know). That makes me a little nervous. I think his holistic approach is fine, but sometimes you really do need medication and not vitamens.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

he is the best doctor, i recomended two of my friends and they are extremely happy, good luck

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

He is the most caring doctor I ever met and is concerned about his patients more than everyone else I went to. I would recommend him to everyone else in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

I think Dr. Ahlawat is wonderful. He is very attentive and seems like he cares for each and every patients health. He really listens to you to understan the problem and trys very hard to fix it. I love him!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr. Ahlawat is a very fine and caring doctor.He actually will give you a great deal of time with your medical problems, and will explain everything to you. He has saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

flag | Submitted August 8, 2006

Dr. Ahlawat is great! He is very knowledgable and takes his time in explaining your condition. I would reccommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2005

Dr. Ranvir Ahlawat's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ