Ratings for Dr. Juan Santiago-Palma

Excellent and compassionate. I am blessed to have him as a doctor. He is always available when I need him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Dr Santiago is the best. He treated me for back pain. I am able to have a normal life thanks to him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Very thorough. Very professional.Best personality. Excellent bedside manners. Has taken care of me for 8 years. I would not change him for any other doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Santiago is a wonderful doctor. He is a blessing.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Oustanding Doctor. He is the best. He took away my back pain.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I went to see Dr. Santiago after I had been to 3 other spine doctors who had dismissed my complaints. He listened, addressed my questions and concerns with compassion and care. He was able to get to the root of the problem and finally helped me. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr Santiago is the most compassionate. doctor I ever had. After months of looking for someone to help me he was able to take care of my neck problems.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr Santiago is the most compassionate. doctor I ever had. After months of looking for someone to help me he was able to take care of my neck pain

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

My back hurt me for years. Dr Santiago found an answer to my problem. I live pain free and have a normal life thanks to him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Sadly, Dr Santiago is my current "Pain Management" provider. We recently moved into the Kankakee area, and had to find a new Doctor to manage the long term pain conditions I live with, all degenerative disorder's of the spine which are only getting worse as I grow older. My previous Pain management Dr was very caring, thorough, and open minded! All these attributes that my previous doctor posessed allowed us, his patients, to lead rather normal functioning lives but most importantly gave us 'Quality of Life"! Now, I see Dr Santiago, and I have a very limited life. Dr Santiago's profile say's that he treat's pain with all types of treatments, including the prescribing of pain medicine. WRONG!! I've seen Santiago 4 times, allowed him to do a Steroid Epidural (very painful procedure), and signed a contract stating that he would be my only Pain Management Dr! What a mistake! Santiago has not & refuses to allow me any medication unless it's asprin/ibuprofen! Continued in next rating...

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012