Dr. Neil J. Zemmel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neil J. Zemmel

This was by far the best decision I have made in my life. I was so unhappy with the size and lack of roundness of my breasts, until I met with Dr. Zemmel and his amazing team. Carrie is so sweet and helped convince my mother to be at peace with me going through with my decision. It was so important to me for my mother to be on board with me throughout this journey. As far as the results after the procedure I could not be more happy. I am finally confident with my breasts and feel comfortable wearing low cut shirts and bikinis. I would 100 percent recommend anyone to see Dr. Zemmel!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

I am AT THE YEAR AND FOUR MONTHS MARK AND I COULDN'T BEE HAPPIER WITH THE RESULTS. THEY ARE SOFT AND NATURAL AND ADD THE FEMININITY THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. I ALSO WORKOUT REGULARLY WITH NO ISSUES.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

I have had nothing but a positive experience with this practice. The whole staff and Dr. Zemmel have been positive, uplifting, helpful, and have gone above and beyond to make sure my comfort was number one priority. I am so pleased with the results, I feel like I have a new life to live. The relief I feel in my back, shoulders, and chest is overwhelming, and even 2 to 3 months later, I feel so humbled by the experience, and I learn something new about my body every day.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

I am so happy with the results of my procedure. Dr. Zemmel and his staff helped me through the whole process and really put my anxiety at ease. They were there to answer every question and when my body reacted not ideally to some of the sutures they did everything possible to help and fix it immediately. I am so SO impressed with the results, I could not imagine a better outcome.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Zemmel and all his staff. Everything was so easy and fast, they took very well care of me and all of my needs. All of my questions were answered and they made sure I understood everything before moving on. They made me feel so comfortable since day one of my consultation. I love the results and recommend Dr. Zemmel to anyone who wants plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Wonderful experience, I could not be more please with the Dr. and staff

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr Zemmel is an amazing surgeon and highly ethical doctor! His staff are very kind and spent all of the time I needed to answer questions and give me information. SUPER helpful and supportive!! I was very unsure about proceeding with a procedure like this at my age (47), but other avenues of healthy weight loss (clean eating and exercise) did not bring me the results I really had hoped for (a lean and strong abdomen, toner mid-section). My appointments were private and I always felt respected and comfortable around Dr. Zemmel. Finding a board certified surgeon, a skilled team, and overnight care during the most critical part of my recovery were very important to me. In addition, the results that I have experienced exceeded my expectations. My husband and I are very pleased with the outcomes and I am getting compliments from friends and family as well. This wasn't about 'LOOKING' more beautiful or trying to achieve something unrealistic - rather, already feeling inwardly confident and strong - I wanted that reflected on the outside too. WOW! --Every call into the office was answered and staff checked on me periodically as well! THANK YOU!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I am a little over one year after my breast augmentation and I could not be happier. They feel and look like natural. Very pleased!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Excellent experience! I am a nurse and did a lot of research before doing breast implants. Research including best doctor and staff. It took me a year to make the decision, but it was the best decision I made for myself. My breast look great and feel real. Dr. Zemmel and his staff respected my decision of wanting to go smaller (300 cc) and never made me feel pressured.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I really loved my experience here since day one. They gendered me correctly and they were very open and patient with me throughout the process. They were informative and calmed me down whenever I had fears about the process. When it came time for the surgery, they did absolutely phenomenally, especially the hospital staff. The experience was a breeze, to be quite honest. This surgery was easier than my wisdom teeth removal. The hospital stay was more like a vacation than recovery and I felt virtually no pain afterwards, just a bit of discomfort. The staff was always happy to see me for checkups and they were always ready to answer questions to the best of their ability. Thank you so much for the amazing care that you all provided me throughout this process! I am extremely happy with the results and have been doing phenomenally since post-op!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. Neil J. Zemmel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr. Neil J. Zemmel offers state-of-the-art care at his private practice Richmond Aesthetic Surgery in Richmond, Virginia. Having undergone extensive training in a variety of innovative surgical and non-surgical procedures, Dr. Zemmel provides his patients with the safest, most effective techniques to help them reach their ideal outcomes. From facial procedures to body and breast surgeries, the Virginia surgeon is committed to working with patients to help them address their physical concerns to ultimately makeover their confidence and feel beautiful.

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)