Ratings for Dr. Taymor E. Malak

I was referred to Dr. Malak when I was in the hospital since I no longer had a primary care doctor. Because I hadn't met him yet, I was very nervous about meeting with him the first time. Now I'm just grateful for that referral. If you want a good family doctor who genuinely cares, this is your man.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr.Malak prescribes drugs that have not been tested for long enough periods of time to know the side effects. This says to me that he is prescribing drugs to satisfy the big pharmasuetical companies because he gets $$$ for doing so. He prescribed Vytorin for my mother - vytorin has been proven to be a cancer causing drug! why would he do this unless he gets paid for doing so!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

He's friendly, but I almost always wait for an hour after the appt time to get in--even when I call ahead and staff says he's running on time. Office is always crowded. He spends more time reading my records on the computer than checking me. Feels like a cattle call.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Wonderful doctor, really knows what he's doing, very helpful and punctual. higly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2005