Ratings for Dr. Srilatha Kodali

When I first started here, I was happy. Downhill ever since and I am now looking for a new PCP. Rude staff. Doctor called me a liar. Charging for services not received. Yes, actually Fraudulent !

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

When I first starting with this practice as my pcp I loved Dr. Kodali. I really felt she wanted to get to know me and help me get healthy and deal with my medical problems I was having. But as the years go by I find myself wanting to find another pcp. I never even see Dr. Kodali as my doctor anymore or even in the office. Every time I go there I am seen by a different nurse practitioner and different medical assistant. So I do not feel that anyone there knows me or my medical history or current concerns. I used to be taken in at my appointment time and seen promptly and never felt rushed out. This is complete opposite now. The waiting has been 30 mins or longer in the waiting room, then longer in the exam room, only to be rushed out so someone else can have the room. The few times I had slight concerns or continuous concerns and just need a medication called in (such as UTI) I was denied medication unless I went into to office just so the doctor can say ok I will call you in some meds. Oh gee thanks for making me pay an office visit for nothing. The office staff is beyond terrible. Extremely rude when you call for any reason. My prescriptions never get called into the pharmacy. I always have to call the office back to get them called in. I have also received bills a few times for services that I had already paid for and they already cashed the checks. I used to love this practice, but I would not recommend them to anyone anymore and I am also looking to find a new doctor soon.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Kodali is severely close minded and her only intent is to make money not help her patients. If you live in or around this area find yourself a real Dr.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I stumbled on this site by accident but felt compelled to add my two cents. I have had some absolutely terrible experiences dealing with Dr. Kodali's staff. Not ALL of her staff, but a few key ones, like the one who often manages the office. Dr. Kodali is a very smart, caring, and good doctor.... when you can reach her. The office hours are inconvenient and it's a horrible feeling I get anytime I have to phone Pelham Healtcare Associates (her office) because I sometimes get the person who makes you basically lower yourself 3 levels of species in order to get anything from them. Dr. Kodali, is nice, some of her staff is nice, but the few that are not make it a horrible place and I am actively seeking to get a new doctor for my family, because if the few bad staff that she really should not have interacting with people.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I've know Dr. Kodali for years, and I feel that she is a good doctor, if overwhelmed. I've been a patient for 3 years now, and my opinion on her other staff is weak. I've met many nurse practitioners- recently I had a lovely one that went over my blood work with me in depth and ordered another test based on the findings, which had already been gone over by a different nurse practitioner, who glanced at them and pushed me out the door. When the nurse practitioner seems to just be waiting for me to leave, I don't want to ask questions. I just want to get out of her way. This office has been quick and effective at treating infections I've gotten- but the office staff is beyond rude. They're enough to send people away on their own. Every time I walk in I hope it won't be that one particularly rude lady (from these comments, the manager?). I feel like you never know what you're going to get when you walk in.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Horrible. I've been a patient for 9 years (not quite sure why I stayed so long) and have never been spoken to so rudely and disrespected in my entire life. This woman would constantly make comments on how if I didn't lose weight I was going to lose my husband, how I had put on weight without looking at my chart saying I had LOST weight and coming to conclusions about things I hadn't even spoken to her about. She would constantly treat my like a child talking to me as if I was about to be reprimanded by a teacher or a parent. I'm so disgusted that this woman is still allowed to be working with the public. I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Kodali is one of favorite physicians in my lifetime--I'm 74. I love her! She's the only medical doctor I've had who actually sits at the computer reviewing my prior appointment and following up with me on my current state, typing in my responses and any issues I might have! She's quick to order tests to confirm or rule out any suspicious findings, and her character is such that I have complete trust in her and hold her in high esteem for her warmth and sincere concern for my welfare. I can get past the front office's weaknesses but, yes, Dr. Kodali should fire the unprofessional, rude employees.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I thought at first this was a great place. The more i went, the more nurse practitioners i had. None of them knew me or my history. They just looked at my charts and didnt listen much. Kodali was nice, but i only had her once. The nurse practitioners were uneducated and rude. The staff isnt very friendly and i would never recommend this place to anyone. I needed something and they denied me because they didnt feel like doing the work. Lazy customer service and not a pleasant place to go to when your sick looking for help.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

She failed to diagnose a life threatening condition in my husband - for a month - just kept telling him to take more painkiller. When another doctor instantly diagnosed his problem (and we went straight to the ER) that doctor felt it was a pretty obvious diagnosis. Kodali claimed his condition must have materialized overnight (didnt admit to missing it). My husband has long term health problems as a result of this not being caught sooner. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Kodali. She diagnosed my husbands cancer in stage 1b and he is a 5 year survivor. She treats us both as if we are family and I believe if she does this with us she does this with everyone. Does she run ontime - no. Is it because she doesnt care -no. It's because she wants to make sure your questions are answered. I find her very knowledgable and if she doesn't know or has doubts she refers you to a specialist. Now...lets talk about her office staff,shall we? They leave much to be desired. They are rude, unorganized, careless and confrontational. I do not enjoy having to deal with them. The office is also a teaching office so there is usually someone looking over the doctors shoulder. The receptionist rude and careless. The office manager argumentative and unorganized. I call time after time after time to renew referrals and they never get done. I've thought of leaving the practice due to the staff but don't want to leave Dr. Kodali.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Srilatha Kodali's Credentials

• Siddartha Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Ap, India (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pelham, NH