Ratings for Dr. Monika G. Fealko

Dr. Fealko is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. I find it shocking that anyone would have something negative to say! My first son was an emergency cesarean and she was more then willing to have me try a Vbac for my second. She's the most honest straight forward dr, I've been with her before, during and after pregnancy and wouldn't change Drs. unless forced! she delivered my sisters second baby as the on call Dr and she loved her so much she was her Obgyn through her third pregnancy. And for the record my cesarean was at 6:00 am after 24 hrs of labor and nobody went home.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Monika does NOT like if you try to voice your opinion. I believe she's seen many pregnant women and now, we're all the same. Every time something has arisen in my pregnancies, I tell her what I think is going on and she will tell me I'm wrong. EX.: I say I have a yeast infection, she says I have BV. 2 appointments later, my NP says it is, INDEED, a yeast infection. That's a month and a half later ! EX #2.: I measured larger than I should have been. I ask if it's polyhydramnios, she says it's not. My next appointment, I do have poly. She explains she wants to induce me a week early. Ok, first child and naïve. We go in to be induced. I'm hooked up to Pitocin, she ruptures my membranes and says wait to see. Just after 10 PM I was only 4 cm dilated, she says the LO is in distress. We need a C-Section. 10 PM is a proven peak time for C-Sections because Drs want to go home. If you do your homework, she gets short with you. She won't even entertain my request for a VBAC, I'm switching Drs.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I love Dr. Fealko. I am sad to see her leaving. She is a wonderful person and was great at delivering my daughter. I am going to miss her!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Fealko is a great OB/GYN. She is very knowledgeable, personalable, and has a great bedside manner. I would never go to another doctor if I had the chance. She is a wonderful person who doesn't think of you as just a patient, she treats and talks to you like a person and like a female. The first time I had to go to her I had an irregular pap and after a few vists I ended up having Leep Surgery. I was only 18 at the time and she made me feel comfortable and secure. She described the process in detail, she always asks if I have any questions and she made me feel like everything was going to be okay even though I thought other wise. Fealko is a great a doctor and I would reccommend her to anyone...especially those who wants more than just a doctor. She is a mother and a friend who like I said cares about her patients and treats you like a person.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

She is one of the best OB/GYN I have ever seen. I am 63 yrs onld and told all my grandkids to go see her. Very polite young lady. Has your comfort and wellbeing in mind.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Dr. Fealko is an excellent listener. She is able to answer my questions thoroughly. She is compassionate and really cares for her patients best interest. I would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for the best gynecologist/obstetrician.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2006

She help my wife through a lot of problems, and she is easy to look at, Sexy.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2006

Monika is a personable doctor ready to help you through adding a new addition to your family. Top quality!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2005

Dr. Monika G. Fealko's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1999)