Ratings for Dr. Rameen Miarrostami

I was his Patient for many years. When I made an emergency visit,he came in and said, "I have two minutes. As you can see I am very busy". Minimized my symptoms. I ended up in the hospital several days later.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Buscaino for many years and he would always have wonderful things to say about Dr. Miarrostami and he has been extremely understanding of my condition and very helpful thank you

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Great bedside manner and spends adequate amount of time with patients. I was referred to him as a specialist and was so impressed that I switched to him as a PCP. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

He is an amazing doctor who takes the time to give good quality care. I feel very fortunate to have found a doctor that listens and provides excellent care by taking into consideration many aspects of my health including my past mediacl history, current lifestyle and future.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

One of the best Doctors in Brooklyn. He is a kind, intelligent man.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

He is a wonderful physician, loving father, and role model.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. M is a wonderful caring doctor who considers the entire patient and not just the prevailing symptom of the moment.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Dr. Rameen Miarrostami's Credentials

• Romanian

• U Mundial Dominicana (Umd), Esc De Med (World Univ) (Closed 1991) (Grad. 1985)