Ratings for Dr. Linda G. Emery

the office staff is very rude and seem to be bothered you are there! Dr. Emery does not always listen and missed my sons new seizures even after i brought him in for her to see. thankfully i had the brain to call our neurologist who saw us right away and diagnosed them. Her two partners are also not friendly and i feel like they think i am a moron! would not recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Nurses are amazing. Holly at the front desk is rude and disrespectful. The other two new doctors are not doctor’s I would choose for my child. Dr. Emery is good but on vacation a lot. She is attentive to the child and competent. Because of Holly and two new doctors who are just OK, I’ve been considering looking for a new pediatrician but did not want to leave Dr. Emery. However, one of my infants recently came down with an ear infection. When I asked Dr. Emery to take a peek in her twin brother’s ear she downright refused. Not only did she refuse, she rudely ran out of the room. It is understandable checking him in if he was sick and needed treatment but to flat out refuse to find out if there was fluid in his ear is offensive especially with our long history with her. I also know for a fact she has done this for other patients. West Lafayette is a small community and people talk. She more about making a few extra dollars than caring for the patient.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Emery. She has been taking care of my baby since i relocate here.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

knows and loves kids (she's a mother of 4), easy to talk to, smart, understands parents

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Linda G. Emery's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Commercial Insurance Company