Ratings for Dr. Joel F. Lehrer

I have been dealing with dizziness and being way off balance. I put off going until I saw every doctor that I go to. On my first visit to Dr Lehrer it was very obvious that I should have seen him from the very beginning. I can't even begin to tell you what Dr Lehrer has meant to me in only 3 meetings. He's is such a dynamic person who will not quit until he finds the source. He even called me at night to give me test results! We really need Doctors who care and won't quit. I'd give him 10 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr Lehrer is the only doctor who found the cause for my balance disorder he has the equipment in his office to do so, I send everyone I know who is dizzy or off balance to him and him alone, Dr Lehrer is a warm compassionate man and I am so grateful to be his patient. Peter Bayonne, N.J.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Lehrer is the best very caring. The office staff is not the greatest they tell you a time when booking an appointment then call to remind you and give you a different time. The billing department is horrible they billed my insurance for a day I did not have an appointment after fighting with them for 6 months I received a bill for non-payment and was I advised that if the bill is not paid that I will go into collections. After speaking with the billing department again finally it was resolved. I was told by the lady in billing that I need to know what does I go to the dr. I advised her to check the records before opening her mouth.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Years ago, when I first started suffering from vestibular issues, I saw him. In the meantime, I saw more local doctors because he was so far away from me and it's hard for me to drive. Honestly after three years of uncaring, rude, or distant doctors- he's worth the drive. He is amazing, kind, and knowledgeable. He offered me some good insights on my condition and offered to help. I feel lucky that I found him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Best ENT ever- So knowledgeable about vestibular dysfunction- I have seen numerous ENTs over the years and find Dr. Lehrer to be so kinda and compassionte- Worth driving the 1 hr to see him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr.Lehrer is one of the best doctors i have come across in the industry. To this day i recommend him to anyone suffering from vertigo. Dont waste your time or money trying to find a better ENT! Ive wasted time and money going to specialists & hospitals in nyc and the best is in Teaneck. This doctor should be recognized amongst his peers. Truely remarkable what he has done for me and others i have sent his way!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

THIS WAS THE ONLY DR. AFTER SEEING SEVERAL AND WASTING TIME AND MONEY THAT ACTUALLY HELPED WITH VERTIGO. HE IS EXTREMELY CARING AND KNOWLEDGABLE. TOO BAD ALL THE OTHER DRS IN THE WORLD COULDN'T BE LIKE HIM.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

So glad I found Dr. Lehrer. He's well worth the hour drive from Morris County.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

After going to several doctors who ranged from clueless to rude in treating me when I was sick, I finally found Dr. Lehrer and felt really lucky. He is a kind, knowledgeable man with a great bedside manner and makes one think of those doctors from back in the day who used to make house calls.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Absolutley one of the the best ENT's on the planet.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008