Ratings for Dr. David A. Love

Dr. Love is very knowledgeable, but he is never on time. I have been seeing for him for over a year, and the shortest wait I had was 30 minutes. The AVERAGE wait is an hour/ hour and a half. He is a great doctor - I've seen a lot of improvement, but I can't keep seeing him because I can't justify driving 15 miles and then waiting for 2 hours to speak with him for 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Love has canceled on me three times in a row and hung up on me when I was screaming that I was suicidal. He is not the top psychiatrist in Houston

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr love is one of the top five psychiatrists in Houston. He is very unassuming, very kind, very knowledgeable. If you want the best be prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have to say that I gave Dr. Love a poor score in punctuality but that I'm OK with that. I have never been rushed out of his office. He's always listened to as much as my son and I have had to say without making us feel like our "time is up". At first I was pretty upset about the wait time until I realized that he was giving everyone the time they needed. He gave my son hope and in turn, he gave me hope -- after 18 years of everyone telling us it was all in his head -- he proved them all wrong with simple blood tests. An easy answer that could've solved a lifetime of pain. Had he not taken the time to listen and then ask real questions, not just the cookie cutter standard, we'd still be in crisis as a family. I recommend him to anyone that has a true desire to find help.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I never leave reviews at places but I have to for this. I am a new patient and I just called there (Jan 29 at 4:45) because I want you to know who answered the call. And the lady who answered was EXTREMELY RUDE. All I asked is if he was taking new clients and she didn't even let me finish and said no, then hung up on me! Wow... Very sad that she is everyone's first impression of your office.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Only bad thing is waiting time never on time. Staff are helpful

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

DR Love is so compassionate and knowledgable is many many areas. Has always treated me with respect and concern of my well being. I seen 2 other Dr's in my dealings with my issues and thank God I am with DR Love now.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Very friendly and knowledgable.Office staff is helpful. He is empathetic. and I have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

almost never on time. which for a 15 minute appointment is frustrating

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. David A. Love's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental