Ratings for Dr. David A. Love

anyone know how he passed? it's sad that he left us so soon.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Love saved my life. He was brilliant and gifted and my best friend. I loved him and will miss him forever.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Love was the best psychiatrist I've ever had. He passed away, and will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Love will be greatly missed by many. https://www.facebook.com/RememberDrLOVE/

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. David Love's since June 2006 and obviously have come across or been referred several well known Houston psychiatrists from friends or colleagues over the years who specialize in treating patients like me who suffer from depression, anxiety and addiction, but

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Love is very knowledgeable, but he is never on time. I have been seeing for him for over a year, and the shortest wait I had was 30 minutes. The AVERAGE wait is an hour/ hour and a half. He is a great doctor - I've seen a lot of improvement, but I can't keep seeing him because I can't justify driving 15 miles and then waiting for 2 hours to speak with him for 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Love has canceled on me three times in a row and hung up on me when I was screaming that I was suicidal. He is not the top psychiatrist in Houston

Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr love is one of the top five psychiatrists in Houston. He is very unassuming, very kind, very knowledgeable. If you want the best be prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have to say that I gave Dr. Love a poor score in punctuality but that I'm OK with that. I have never been rushed out of his office. He's always listened to as much as my son and I have had to say without making us feel like our "time is up". At first I was pretty upset about the wait time until I realized that he was giving everyone the time they needed. He gave my son hope and in turn, he gave me hope -- after 18 years of everyone telling us it was all in his head -- he proved them all wrong with simple blood tests. An easy answer that could've solved a lifetime of pain. Had he not taken the time to listen and then ask real questions, not just the cookie cutter standard, we'd still be in crisis as a family. I recommend him to anyone that has a true desire to find help.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I never leave reviews at places but I have to for this. I am a new patient and I just called there (Jan 29 at 4:45) because I want you to know who answered the call. And the lady who answered was EXTREMELY RUDE. All I asked is if he was taking new clients and she didn't even let me finish and said no, then hung up on me! Wow... Very sad that she is everyone's first impression of your office.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. David A. Love's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1996)