Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Waldman

My husband and I attended a consultation for breast explantation and augmentation. We could not have been more impressed with his expertise, sharing of knowledge and full explanation of the procedures involved. We happily booked surgery with Dr Waldman

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Skilled, professional, concise, organized/sound/sanitary practice environment, pleasant greeting, courteous conversation; office and support staff amazing! Both my husband and I have been treated by him and his partner (spouse) on several occasions managing and excising malignant melanoma suspects. Have recommended their practice to others.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Went to him for a consultation and expected answers to al my questions. His answers were curt and rude. He has the most terrible bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen and I have seen many. I would never even consider having anything done by him nor would I recommend him to anyone. A patient should never be treated like this from any doctor. He should seriously consider changing his field. It is obvious he does not like or respect women.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

A waste of money and time for a disapointing consult. Did not like his office procedures or his personality. Will not pursue working with this man.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Went in to see Dr. Waldman for a Coolsculpting consult and procedure. He was very knowledgeable, honest and professional. I get uneasy about showing anyone certain areas of my body that bother me but he made feel very comfortable and explained step by step what I would expect from procedure. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I went to see Dr. Waldman for facial rejuvenation. He was very knowledgeable and listened to my concerns. The staff was very friendly and felt comfortable throught out the whole process. I never had to wait long from the time I checked in to the time I was greeted by Dr. Waldman . I highly recommend Dr. Waldman if your looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I have seen this doc many times and can honestly say he is one of the best there is. Honest, smart, and very easy to talk to. His work is amazing and made me feel comfortable from the moment he walked through the door (which was right on time by the way).

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Great doc! From word of mouth i heard this doctor was good. i went to him for a mole concern. it was on my neck so i wanted as little scar as possible. the office was easy to find; the place is very welcoming. they took me in early and were very nice and professional. unlike EVERY doctors office, Dr Waldman came through the door right on time. told him what my concern was (history of pre-melanoma) he explained what his plan was. i went back a few days later to have it removed. all went smooth, didn't feel anything but the quick needle stick of novocaine and now i have a barely seen 1/2in scar. its the tiniest of lines. so I'm gonna pay-it-forward. i recommend his practice whole hearted.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

The Doctor was rude. Made remarks about my choices. Was not willing to contact me after I expressed my concerns to the office manager.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I went to Dr. Waldman for routine removal of a scalp cyst and got billed for over $600, after what insurance covered. His explanation of this is that he took an extra step that would improve healing. This may be so; there was less post-op bleeding than in some similar procedures I've undergone in the past. However, I'm not so wealthy that this was worth hundreds of dollars to me. I was fully conscious and unsedated during the whole procedure, yet he didn't bother to ask me if I wanted this expensive extra step. When I offered a reduced amount as a compromise, he claimed that his contracts with the insurance companies prohibit his giving any insured person a price break. If you think you have too much money, don't go to Dr. Waldman; give it to a worthy charity.

Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Jeremy Waldman's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Champ Va