Ratings for Dr. Susan Miriam Levin

Dr. Levin is thorough with her work. You have to pay another co-pay to go back and receive your lab-work, but it is great to finally understand and know the are thorough. She ask takes patient input and listens to concerns.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Mis diagnose my son's abcess on Tonsil. Nearly killed him because she was to busy writing on her computor. Looked and stated your alright. Two days later he went to hospital and ended up in ICU.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

She was very nice. Took the time to listen and advise during my physical. Then did a thorough exam when i returned to get my blood results. Only bad thing is you have to pay ANOTHER copay to get your blood results. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Gave me one of the most thorough physical exams that I have ever had, including asking relevant questions about my daily life and lifestyle to get the bigger picture of my overall status. Did not feel at all rushed. Recommended follow up tests that were fairly new protocols. Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Office misplaced my file on my 2nd visit. Delayed tests I needed.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2005

Dr. Susan Miriam Levin's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fair Lawn, NJ