Ratings for Dr. Diana P. Carmona-Keller

Dr. Carmona really took the time to listen to my concerns, explain my medical condition and my options. I felt she really listened and helped make the best decision for me. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Would never recommend this Dr. to anyone. She is arrogant and rude.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I found this Dr. to be arrogant and rude. Would not recommend to others.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Very unprofessional. No bedside manner. Easily overheard her talking to staff about how much they all drink alcohol when they get home. Very rude when responding to questions.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

very impressed with all aspects of my care. staff if very nice and dr carmona is a gem-compassionate and so patient-i would highly recommend her and have already do so.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr. Carmona-Keller never rushes through your appointment to get to the next patient. She really listens to what you are saying. Her staff is also very nice and helpful. It's a great office.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

I have seen so many doctors in my time, and I feel confident in rating Dr. Carmona-Keller in my top two. It's so rare to find a doctor who knows what she's doing, who does her best to understand what is going on with you, and who *follows through* to make sure everything is taken care of. I moved to PA from California and chose her office blindly, based on who accepted my insurance, and I've never looked back. She takes the time to explain everything to you, without ever adopting a condescending tone of voice. She even went to explain everything to my husband while I was recovering from a laparoscopy she performed, even though he doesn't know what half those things meant :) Very thorough, unquestionably competent, and willing to do what's needed to make things right. Would that there were more like her. -Amanda

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

She is caring and takes time needed with her patients. She goes above and beyond to ensure that all bases are covered and remembers you from year to year. I wish there were more dr.s like her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Diana P. Carmona-Keller's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Carmona really took the time to listen to my concerns, explain my medical condition and my options. I felt she really listened and helped make the best de..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Would never recommend this Dr. to anyone. She is arrogant and rude."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I found this Dr. to be arrogant and rude. Would not recommend to others."

December 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Diana" to "Diana P."

October 20, 2013