Ratings for Dr. Ibrahim N. Oudeh

Dr. Oudeh was recommended to us. So I made an appointment. After I read the reviews I was very nervous about going. But I did not need to be nervous. Though the receptionist at the window was a little gruff all of the staff was helpful. Dr. Oudeh is quiet spoken, thorough and helpful. He spent the time that was needed with us.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Went to him one time several years ago. He misdiagnosed gallstones and then proceded to lie and said he ordered lab work that he did not. Glad I went to another doctor the same afternoon and had gallbladder removed a couple of days later. He has a reputation for prescribing drugs to all the drug abusers in this town.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I found Dr. Oudeh to be very knowledgable and very helpful everytime I have seen him. My only complaint is is office staff. the administrative personnel are unfriendly and not helpful at all. They are slow and treat you like you are unimportant. His in-room assistants are great along with the e-ray techs, etc. but the admins are terrible about sending faxes, contacting insurance companies etc.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I've been to him twice over the years, the second time only out of necessity. He is literally the worst doctor I have ever seen. His manner is arrogant, dismissive, and he miss-diagnosed a fractured foot (twice). He has a terrible reputation locally and now I know why.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Oudeh is a horrible doctor. i am i8n the process of obtaining an attorney for a med mal suit. After screaming "see, I knew it your last doctor just said you were a drug abuser" He then kicked me out of his office. Litterally, he said you need to leave, get out, im not going to help you." Which then sent me into a panic attack considering I jnew I had never abused prescrisption drugs in mylife and this upset me to hear him say my doctor which I had trusted for years (I just moved to NC from AZ) would say such a thing. Dr. O wouldnt even let me calm myself down before he kicked me out of the room. I then called my old doctor and she said "I never told him any of that nonesense" she wouldnt say that because I am not a drug abuser. I am scheduled for surgery in 4 days. CLearly I need medication. All in all, I would say DO NOT USE this doctor! He doesnt pay attention to anything you say. he doesnt folow through on anything and from what i can see is biast towards military families!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

In 1998 my mother was under the care of this doctor when she had a stroke. He was very difficult to talk to and became angry when questioned about her treatment and prognosis. He was so unhelpful when trying to relocate her to another town for rehab that he hindered the process.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

dr oudeh will always fit you in and try his best to help you with your meds i have been going to him for 13years

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Ibrahim N. Oudeh's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company