Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Aretsky

We love Dr. Aretsky and hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I'm so happy that I FINALLY found a good ENT! Dr. Aretsky has the kind of bedside manner and concern for patients that is extremely hard to find nowadays. He is very empathetic and gentle. He also REALLY knows his stuff and thoroughly explains your problem, the medications he is recommending, and any potential side-effects. The facility itself is very old-fashioned looking, but don't let that turn you away because his bedside manner, knowledge, and ability to explain things in an easily understandable way are truly remarkable.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Aretsky has been one of the nicest doctors I have met in a very long time. I left my previous ENT because he didn't seem truly concerned about my complaints of congestion. Dr. Aretsky on the other hand, assured me that we will find a way to help my congestion. He was very thorough, polite, funny, and really listened to what I had to say. The only thing that might upset some patients is that the door to the exam room was left open. I didn't mind though, my nasal congestion was nothing that I might be embarrassed about. Anyway, I cannot recommend him enough. Definitely one of the BEST ENTs of Bergen County.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Aretsky is amazing at what he does. He's a VERY kind and talented man. He always figures out why I'm sick and cures me with the correct medication. I have been going to him for over 10 years. I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Very happy with this man. He is professional and courteous. You get in quick but once in the exam room, the wait can be a bit long. Other than that, it is worth the wait. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

I have used Jersey Phil for over 15 years and he has solved problems other Doctors did not. I have conquered allergies and sinus and rhinitis problems through his advise and treatment. He is what Doctors are suppose to be and use to be generations ago.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

I think his punctuality is a bit low because the demand for his services is very high and he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

I have the greatest respect for him but he missed an easy diagnosis, costing me a lot of wasted time off work. He persisted with it in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2006

Dr Aretsky has been in practice for years and it shows. He definately knows hisw stuff. He has been our ENT for several years and I'm very glad we found him. I would (and have) heartily recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2006

Seldom have I encountered a Dr. with the level of skill and bedside manner of Dr. Aretsky. He deals with my issues promptly and profesionally, while commanding an air of expertise and compassion. A rare gem and benchamrk for all physicians. There is no one I trust or admmire more in the medical profession.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2005

Dr. Philip J. Aretsky's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1961)