Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Jensen

March 12, 2019; I had a follow up appointment on Feb 18, 2019, after which Dr Jensen would not send his dictation to transcriptionist to have them emailed to my secondary Insurance Company. The Office staff said that Dr Jensen wasn't releasing my chart notes till he knew who was doing my surgery. 3 weeks of holding my medical chart notes "HOSTAGE". I AM FILING A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE "STATE OF ALASKA MEDICAL BOARD".

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

I am very happy with my surgery. My experience was EXCELLENT all around.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Jensen was very professional, and helpful in making the correct decisions regarding what kind of surgery would be best for me. I really appreciated that he cared about my opinion and I wanted to achieve through my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I had surgery on May 5 with Dr. Jensen at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital. I am very happy I did and I'm feeling great!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Love this clinic (Spine Care Specialists of Alaska). The doctors, nurses, front desk are all kind, compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

My surgery in January was a good experience. After I got an unexpected infection I believe that the prompt action taken by Dr. Jensen may have saved my life. I am very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Jensen and his staff have been just awesome. My care before and after surgery have been wonderful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Nerve Pain is completely gone. Could not have functioned without this surgery. I would recommend Dr. Paul Jensen at Spine Care Specialists of Alaska.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

BEST Doctor, BEST Office Staff, BEST Hospital, GREAT Surgery, GREAT Results!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I had a herniated disk at C4-C5 a little over 1 year ago. Dr. Jensen performed a 1 level ACDF. I am back to all of my regular activities and exercise program. I am grateful that I had surgery and highly recommend Dr. Jensen for spinal surgery.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Paul L. Jensen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Spine Care Specialists of Alaska is owned and operated by local surgeons; we have families and live and work right here in Fairbanks. Surgeries are performed at The Surgery Center of Fairbanks or at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, depending on the procedure and technology. While Fairbanks is a small town we do get the pleasure of utilizing some of the most advanced techniques and equipment in the industry, such as BRAINLAB and minimally invasive laser surgery techniques.

• English

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• Carpal tunnel syndrome