Ratings for Dr. Thom Loree

Extremely thorough, takes the time to explain all the facts, scenarios and options, then makes the decision with you versus for you. Easily 5 stars...hands down the best Dr I have ever came across

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Will spend the time to explain what needs to be explained in clear terms for the patient. Will receive questions kindly. My mother's thyroid surgery (cancer) went very well. He will look about during surgery carefully, looking for nearby possible, problems such as a lymph node that needed to be removed in addition. We need careful, considerate doctors. Dr. Lorre will give a fair, clear assessment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

The best doctor I have encountered with either me or my wife over many years. Dr. Loree spent 1 1/2 hours with me during my initial appointment. I had been diagnosed with cancer of the larynx. He explained EVERYTHING and recommended radiation. I am happy to say that almost 4 years later, I have had no problems. I see Dr. Loree twice a year--and actually look forward to the appointments. An excellent doctor, and a fine person.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

This Dr is a blessing and a man of GOD. He was there for me when my parents were diagnosed with cancer and then died....God Bless him and his work

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Thom Loree's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Amerigroup