Ratings for Dr. David Bergman

Horrible experience. If you want to minimize unnecessary interventions, this is not your guy. Bedside manner is awful. Incredibly arrogant.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone was on the phone during my sono, then talking bad about the patient he was on the phone with! The staff are rude and don't know how to treat pregnant women in General!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr Bergman is the best dr. If you listen to him and do what he tells you to do. You will give birth to a beautiful healthy baby.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

I had to go to Madonna for my first half of the pregnancy I didn't not like it one bit the staff is rude the sonogram tech are beyond rude for my first sono my baby was facing down instead of letog me know she kept hitting the keyboard to show she was frustrated which made my husband and I very nervous, also for my next sono they found some "markers" for DS this doctor didn't have the decency to call me in his office o tell me the "markers" instead he told me in the hallway when there where patients around listing to his comments worse experience ever that's why I switch doctors and had second opinions which made the rest of my pregnancy easy and turned out to be nothing had a healthy baby 2 weeks ago! I personally wouldn't recommend this place or doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Bergman's partner performed an emergency surgery to remove an ovarian cyst. She did not perform it successfully as part of the cyst was left on the ovary and continued to cause pain. When I went to him and had an ultrasound, he told me that there was not a cyst on my ovary and that his partner did a fine job. I went for a second opinion the next day, that doctor confirmed that there was still a cyst on my ovary that needed to be removed. In essence, Dr. Bergman lied to me and put my health at risk. I had trusted this doctor for about 15 years. It was so upsetting that I was lied to by my own doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

He is very good surgeon. But he can be rude and snotty. Rarely calls back to answer questions. His staff are very rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Bergman is a fantastic ob/gyn. He was so nice to me at every appointment during my pregnancy, and he put my mind at ease so many times when I got scared about things that came up. He is very reassuring, and his bedside manner is superb! I had to be induced because I was 10 days late, and he knew how nervous I was about that, and he just made me feel so comfortable, and explained every step of the way what was going on. My delivery was a great experience, and he is just the most awesome doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. I had to switch to a new ob group after my second child was born due to a move, and I went to Dr. Bergman's group on a recommendation from a friend. It was by chance that I saw Dr. Bergman, and I'm so glad I did - I'll never switch to anyone else!!! I can't say enough good about this amazing doctor!! Go see him! You won't be sorry!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Bergman is the best Dr. I've ever had by far. His bedside manner is outstanding, his care and concern outstanding as well.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. David Bergman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)