Dr. Michael Omidi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Omidi

I had a mommy makeover 6 months ago I couldn’t be happier with the results, stunning , his staff is great I highly recommend his services

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Omidi and his staff gets an A+++!!! Everyone there is so inviting and so helpful, it makes you excited to come see a doctor for the first time in your life. Dr. Omidi is so experienced in what he does it’s difficult not to just trust his judgment and let him do his thing. He made sure I was happy with everything we discussed before moving forward, and he made sure I was comfortable at all times. After my care, he continued to follow up with me to make sure I was happy with the results and to let me know he and his staff was always available to me if I ever needed anything. Thank you for making me feel like part of a family and making me beautiful!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I had my Juvaderm injections for my lips, liposuction of my tummy and thighs and fat transfer to my breasts. Dr. Michael Omidi is one of the few plastic surgeons I researched that he has a lot of experience in cosmetic fat transfer to the breasts. His office is very professional, no nonsense with a lot of glitz and glamor and and no hiked up fees. He gave me the confidence I needed without cutting and general anesthesia. Thank you Dr. Omidi!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

The staff here is so amazing! Always have beautiful smiles and extremely caring. I have never experienced customer service like this! I truly feel like family here: Zina, Janice, Alexis, Yuri, Genesis, Maria, and today I met Anica. Everyone super sweet. Thank you, Dr. Omidi!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

My experience with my tummy tuck was wonderful! Dr. Omidi and his staff took really good care of me. Dr. Omidi really cares about the health of his patients and that's really important to me. He's a wonderful surgeon and always available to answer my questions. The surgery changed my life in a very positive way, made me more confident, and I feel great. I feel very lucky to have had a wonderful doctor and staff. Thank you, Dr. Omidi!

Submitted October 25, 2017

Had surgery 3 weeks ago. Dr. Omidi is wonderful, caring and provides exceptional care. The staff are also excellent and attentive to patients' needs. Very welcoming! I love everyone's spirit and attentiveness. Love the results of my tummy tuck surgery! Thanks, Dr. Omidi, you have made a change in my life!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I am so happy with my arm lift results. Dr. Omidi is amazing and the staff are friendly and very helpful. They gave me all the reassurance I needed and delivered on their promises. The entire experience has been stress-free and very rewarding. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I absolutely love the work that Dr. Omidi did. My breasts look even better than before I had kids. He was kind, informative and made me feel so comfortable. My only regret is that I didn't come to him before. I can't wait to go back to him to have the full mommy makeover.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Pues que les puedo decir me quedo sin palabras par la gran atencion que recivi de parte de todos los trabasadores al rededor de doctor. Michael Omidi que encanto el procedimiento que se realiza no sufrir nada penre que seria una mas dificil pero con el trato que recivi la verdad me siento super satisfecha. Gracias a todos por su ayuda, especialmente al doctor Michael Omidi.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Omidi and his staff have been wonderful from day 1. Dr. Omidi is very patient and makes you feel comfortable from the consult to the after care. Alexis and Dr. Omidi are excellent. I cannot say enough how wonderful my whole breast lift experience has been. I would recommend Dr. Omidi to everyone! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Michael Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Omidi is a double board certified plastic surgeon with special training on facial cosmetic surgery. He has developed his own techniques for eyelid and nose reshaping surgery. Besides facial surgery, Dr. Omidi has spent much time perfecting tummy tuck procedures combined with breast surgery, fat transfer to breasts and buttocks. In his practice he combines the use of lasers and other non-surgical modalities to maximize his results. He is consistently ranked as one of the top surgeons in the Southern California area. Dr. Omidi graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude and distinction in research from his undergraduate and medical school training, respectively. He has served as resident instructor and chief resident and Northwestern University and UMDNJ. He has additional training in pediatric and craniofacial plastic surgery from Miami Childrens Hospital. Dr. Omidi's goal is to provide safe care while achieving exceptional results for all his patients.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction

• Ranked Top Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills 2017, Rate Mas
  • Patient Choice Awards Vitals.com
  • Magna Cum Laude
  • MD with Distinction in Research Award, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine