Dr. Michael Omidi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Omidi

Best surgeon! I was worried about having my breast aug surgery, but Dr Omidi and his staff made me feel so comfortable and provided me with so much information. He answered all my questions and spent a lot of time with me. I am so happy with my results! He followed up with me very closely, and I would definitley recommend him to my friends and family!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Omidi. I could not be happier with my results, and I have since referred many friends also also thrilled with their results. He was personally available before and after the surgery to answer all questions or concerns. I highly recommend him! Thank you Dr. Omidi!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Omidi. I could not be happier with my results, and have referred many friends to Dr. Omidi who are thrilled with their results as well! He was available for me all along the way, and was there to answer all my questions before and after surgery. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Omidi!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I recently broke my right hand while playing sports. I broke my 4th metacarpal at the shaft, completely comminuted. I realized that my insurance had lapsed. I went to emergency room from two major hospitals. They only gave me a splint and told me to see a hand surgeon in 3 weeks. The X-ray showed the bones not anywhere aligned next to each other. I didn't want the bones to fuse the wrong way. I met Dr. Omidi in his office. He made me feel comfortable. He added me in to his schedule and repaired my fracture pro-bono. He did not want my hand to head incorrectly. I feel indebted to him and Royalty Surgical Center. The X-rays show perfect line-up of the bones. He used K-wires to align them. His staff and office were excellent. I give full recommendation to Dr. Michael Omidi. He is an excellent surgeon and a generous man. He loves his patients and what he does more than any other rewards. Thank you Dr. Omidi and Royalty Surgical Center.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Michael Omidi provides more than just excellent care. He has a pleasant, calm demeanor that makes you feel safe in his hands. Dr. Omidi's objective is to enhance your natural beauty so that you can be the best version of yourself and results that are very natural not fake. Dr. Omidi has an eye for three dimensional aesthetics with his knowledge of anatomy and physiology. He truly is an artist and does magic with his hands by improving the woman's body without overdoing it and making it appear as natural as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Omidi.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Omidi is extremely knowledgable and he did an amazing job on my breast implants. The implants look so natural and they are beautifully symmetrical. I went from a size A to a full C cup and I couldn't be happier. He is very thorough in his check ups prior to the operation and addresses all of your questions and concerns. After the surgery my follow up appointments were great. Very nice and knowledgable staff. Thank you Dr Mike!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Omidi is a caring and passionate surgeon. He was honest and upfront about everything. In addition, he is not like some other plastic surgeons who just want to perform hundreds of procedures on you and turn you into a fake looking person. His creativity turns you into a more beautiful you.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Omidi and I am extremely happy with my results. I am naturally very petite, but after having children my stomach was left with a lot of excess skin that I could not get rid of. I met with Dr. Omidi and instantly booked my surgery! When you meet him, its obvious that he takes excellent care of hi patients. His bedside manner, individual attention, and the time he takes to learn about your concerns and goals make you trust him as your surgeon. he explain everything in great detail and made me feel as if I was in good hands. I am almost 3 months post op and I look and feel great. I am so happy with my results. I am very grateful for being referred to Dr. Omidi. Not only did he give me a great price, he also found an umbilical hernia which he also fixed at there same time! His staff is excellent, the girls go out of their way to make sure I am comfortable, especially after surgery. Thank you Dr. Omidi and staff !!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I had a breast reduction surgery with Dr. Omidi and am extremely happy with my results. I was really nervous of what the results would be since I read a lot online about scars and nipple loss. I was referred to Dr. Omidi and during my consultation he and his assistant took the time to go over the surgery with me and show me photos of his previous patients. I was impressed with his work. I even had a chance to speak to one of his patients who happen to be sitting with me in the lobby, she had just had her breast reduction and was so happy. That really encouraged me to move forward with him and this surgery. Dr. Omidi is always super nice and sincere, so is his staff. I am always welcomed with a smile. I am 5 months post op and I am impressed with the follow up from Dr. Omidi and his staff. They call to check on me frequently. I have decided to also have my tummy tuck by Dr. Omidi this coming December and I can not wait! There are plenty of plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills....I am glad I was referred to Dr. Omidi.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Suffering from aching joints for years, I knew that I needed to get rid of my excess weight. After exercising and dieting for what seemed like forever it became clear that I needed professional help. Dr. Omidi came highly recommended and after my first meeting with him, his confidence left me feeling relieved. He was there for me during my entire recovery and his knowledge of the topic at hand was truly endless. My lap band surgery was a gigantic success and I no longer suffer from any of the joint ailments from my past. Thank you Dr. Omidi for changing my life.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Michael Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Omidi is a double board certified plastic surgeon with special training on facial cosmetic surgery. He has developed his own techniques for eyelid and nose reshaping surgery. Besides facial surgery, Dr. Omidi has spent much time perfecting tummy tuck procedures combined with breast surgery, fat transfer to breasts and buttocks. In his practice he combines the use of lasers and other non-surgical modalities to maximize his results. He is consistently ranked as one of the top surgeons in the Southern California area. Dr. Omidi graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude and distinction in research from his undergraduate and medical school training, respectively. He has served as resident instructor and chief resident and Northwestern University and UMDNJ. He has additional training in pediatric and craniofacial plastic surgery from Miami Childrens Hospital. Dr. Omidi's goal is to provide safe care while achieving exceptional results for all his patients.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Tummy tuck
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Hair loss
  • Varicose veins
  • Broken nose

• Ranked Top Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills 2017, Rate Mas
  • Patient Choice Awards Vitals.com
  • Magna Cum Laude
  • MD with Distinction in Research Award, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine

Oxford