Dr. Michael Omidi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Omidi

I had a consultation for a breast argumentation with Dr. Omidi and was very impressed with him and his staff. He was extremely sweet and very knowledge about the implant options. We talked about the shape and size that I wanted, all the different implant options as well as the possible risks and complications. He's extremely patient and answered all my questions. Dr. Omidi is an exceptional doctor and it's obvious that he genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so awesome all the way through my surgery and recovery, that include Dr. Michael Ominidi and his staff. I have been so impressed with all the special care you have provided to me that I am encouraging my friends to see you if they have even had a thought of having any type of cosmetic surgery. I sing your praises all the time. I even show off your work and I was thinking that this would be a personal thing for me but with the great work you have done I had to show my tummy tuck off. I am even impressed with your availability no matter what time of day or night I needed a question answered Dr. Michael just a text away. Since my surgery in May I have rant to my friend how fabulous of a job he had done on me. This shows how much faith I have in the work and Dr. Michael has provide. Thank you all for making me feel like the old me.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I have had a few small procedures. Dr. Omidi is not only kind but very detailed. He happily answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I was extremely happy with my results. I also just had a breast consultation. My implants were done by a different doctor over 12 years ago and I just want a change. I'm interested in going smaller. Dr. Omidi explained to me the process and what to expect. I will be scheduling my procedure with Dr. Omidi once I can schedule the recovery time off work.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Michael Omidi is the best doctor that I have ever had.. He takes very good care of me, and his staff is the best.. I'm very pleased with my surgery and the out come of it.. I would highly recommend everyone to him, he is truly the very best out there. My surgery was a Brest reduction , and I fell so much better .. Dr. Omidi, you are the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

"The Best Plastic Surgeon Around". All my life I’ve suffered from extreme allergies with my nose always stuffed and having to breathe solely through my mouth. After spending Thousands of dollars on nasal sprays and years of suffering I decided to look into surgery. A CT Scan of my nose showed a deviated septum and major tissue blockage that has contributed to my many years of agony. In early 2014, I had my first consultation with Dr. Michael Omidi and he was great. Learning that he was Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon was definitely a plus but he also has a gift of being able to make you feel comfortable. His staff was great too – extremely friendly. When it came down to the surgery date not only was he going to perform a septoplasty but also a rhinoplasty to straighten out my nose because I had a significant bump and to correct the hanging tip. When I opened my eyes after Surgery I was groggy but not an ounce of pain which was my first surprise. Days later when the bandages came off I was 100% completely satisfied with the shape of my new nose. The bump was smoothed out and the tip looked great! Everyone when asked didn’t even know I had surgery – He improved my looks without changing my look. Still myself and very natural. Most importantly he gave me a gift that I had long forgotten – The gift of breathing through my nose. I tell everyone I feel like a new born baby because I have more energy, allergies are 100% gone, and I feel great! I rarely catch colds now because I am no longer constantly blowing my nose and touching my face. 1 year and 6 months has gone by since the surgery. To this day -I haven’t had a single issue with my breathing. Overall, I feel completely grateful and indebted to Dr. Omidi for doing such a great job!! At least for now I can refer to him every person who asks me if I know of any Great Doctors that performs plastic Surgery – He’s definitely number one in my book and my results are a testament to that –Thank You. Ralph A.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Best surgeon! I was worried about having my breast aug surgery, but Dr Omidi and his staff made me feel so comfortable and provided me with so much information. He answered all my questions and spent a lot of time with me. I am so happy with my results! He followed up with me very closely, and I would definitley recommend him to my friends and family!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Omidi. I could not be happier with my results, and I have since referred many friends also also thrilled with their results. He was personally available before and after the surgery to answer all questions or concerns. I highly recommend him! Thank you Dr. Omidi!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Omidi. I could not be happier with my results, and have referred many friends to Dr. Omidi who are thrilled with their results as well! He was available for me all along the way, and was there to answer all my questions before and after surgery. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Omidi!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I recently broke my right hand while playing sports. I broke my 4th metacarpal at the shaft, completely comminuted. I realized that my insurance had lapsed. I went to emergency room from two major hospitals. They only gave me a splint and told me to see a hand surgeon in 3 weeks. The X-ray showed the bones not anywhere aligned next to each other. I didn't want the bones to fuse the wrong way. I met Dr. Omidi in his office. He made me feel comfortable. He added me in to his schedule and repaired my fracture pro-bono. He did not want my hand to head incorrectly. I feel indebted to him and Royalty Surgical Center. The X-rays show perfect line-up of the bones. He used K-wires to align them. His staff and office were excellent. I give full recommendation to Dr. Michael Omidi. He is an excellent surgeon and a generous man. He loves his patients and what he does more than any other rewards. Thank you Dr. Omidi and Royalty Surgical Center.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Michael Omidi provides more than just excellent care. He has a pleasant, calm demeanor that makes you feel safe in his hands. Dr. Omidi's objective is to enhance your natural beauty so that you can be the best version of yourself and results that are very natural not fake. Dr. Omidi has an eye for three dimensional aesthetics with his knowledge of anatomy and physiology. He truly is an artist and does magic with his hands by improving the woman's body without overdoing it and making it appear as natural as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Omidi.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Michael Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Omidi is a double board certified plastic surgeon with special training on facial cosmetic surgery. He has developed his own techniques for eyelid and nose reshaping surgery. Besides facial surgery, Dr. Omidi has spent much time perfecting tummy tuck procedures combined with breast surgery, fat transfer to breasts and buttocks. In his practice he combines the use of lasers and other non-surgical modalities to maximize his results. He is consistently ranked as one of the top surgeons in the Southern California area. Dr. Omidi graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude and distinction in research from his undergraduate and medical school training, respectively. He has served as resident instructor and chief resident and Northwestern University and UMDNJ. He has additional training in pediatric and craniofacial plastic surgery from Miami Childrens Hospital. Dr. Omidi's goal is to provide safe care while achieving exceptional results for all his patients.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction

• Ranked Top Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills 2017, Rate Mas
  • Patient Choice Awards Vitals.com
  • Magna Cum Laude
  • MD with Distinction in Research Award, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine