Dr. Michael Omidi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Omidi

I did lipo on my stomach, flanks, lower back, inner thighs and arms and also fat transfer into the butt. I love that he gave me the more natural look I wanted. My whole surgery took 5 hours (he's detail oriented and took his time). I'm now almost 3 months post op and love my results!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Like most people i was a bit skeptical and worried about this procedure. After visiting with a few doctors I quickly realized Dr. Omidi was more then just a doctor but a friend walking me through every step of the process. Every question was answered with a great explanation and backstory to why and how. I noticed some doctors would answer with quick and uninformative responses. I felt very comfortable and confident going into surgery that I was in the right hands. I am now a few days post-op and I can't believe my eyes. Yes, there is the typical swelling and pain that was to be expected with this procedure but the results are fabulous. The funny thing is I'm still very swollen and STILL look completely different so I can only imagine how the end result will be. Never was there a moment Dr. Omidi wasn't to be found. He was always available and still calls to make sure I am ok. I would highly recommend Dr. Omidi to anyone. Thank your everything

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I lost weight in the past couple of years and my breasts deflated. I started looking for a plastic surgeon for silicone gel implants. I had several consultations and did not feel comfortable until I met Dr. Michael Omidi. Later I found out that he had performed Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation on my co-workers. Dr. Omidi is calm and collected. He spent almost an hour discussing what I need. Other surgeons said that I might need a lift, but I ended up not needing one. I love my breasts. The scars are hardly visible and its only been about 2 months. I plan on going back to have my nose job done with him. Dr. Omidi is definitely the best!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Convenient location in heart of Beverly hills, with well trained friendly staff. Great parking access. Well performed procedure, in a timely manner. Very pleased with the results. I had visited a couple different doctors prior to visiting Dr. Omidi and I will definitely be returning for my future needs!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I went to several doctors and the moment I met Dr. Omidi I knew he Was the one I wanted to do my surgery. During my consultation he took his time to educate me and answered all of my questions. I left his office with all of my questions answered. The day of surgery He gave me his personal cellphone to call him if I had any questions or concerns. I had my surgery feb 2015 and could not be happier with the results m. The staff is friendly, they make you feel right at home.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Was looking for the right Doctor to perform a ethnic rhinoplasty for a few months and was glad a friend referred me to Dr.Omidi. As soon as I arrived I was greeted by his very friendly and professional staff. During the consultation I noticed how well extensively educated he was and impressed by the techniques he would perform if he would do a rhinoplasty. Also he really seemed to take amazing individual care of his patients. As soon as a left I knew I had met the right Doctor. He performed the rhinoplasty already and cannot believe how many compliments I get on a daily basis on my new nose from family and friends. He truly is not just a great doctor but very much an artist in what he does.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I had a consultation for a breast argumentation with Dr. Omidi and was very impressed with him and his staff. He was extremely sweet and very knowledge about the implant options. We talked about the shape and size that I wanted, all the different implant options as well as the possible risks and complications. He's extremely patient and answered all my questions. Dr. Omidi is an exceptional doctor and it's obvious that he genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so awesome all the way through my surgery and recovery, that include Dr. Michael Ominidi and his staff. I have been so impressed with all the special care you have provided to me that I am encouraging my friends to see you if they have even had a thought of having any type of cosmetic surgery. I sing your praises all the time. I even show off your work and I was thinking that this would be a personal thing for me but with the great work you have done I had to show my tummy tuck off. I am even impressed with your availability no matter what time of day or night I needed a question answered Dr. Michael just a text away. Since my surgery in May I have rant to my friend how fabulous of a job he had done on me. This shows how much faith I have in the work and Dr. Michael has provide. Thank you all for making me feel like the old me.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I have had a few small procedures. Dr. Omidi is not only kind but very detailed. He happily answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I was extremely happy with my results. I also just had a breast consultation. My implants were done by a different doctor over 12 years ago and I just want a change. I'm interested in going smaller. Dr. Omidi explained to me the process and what to expect. I will be scheduling my procedure with Dr. Omidi once I can schedule the recovery time off work.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Michael Omidi is the best doctor that I have ever had.. He takes very good care of me, and his staff is the best.. I'm very pleased with my surgery and the out come of it.. I would highly recommend everyone to him, he is truly the very best out there. My surgery was a Brest reduction , and I fell so much better .. Dr. Omidi, you are the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Michael Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Omidi is a double board certified plastic surgeon with special training on facial cosmetic surgery. He has developed his own techniques for eyelid and nose reshaping surgery. Besides facial surgery, Dr. Omidi has spent much time perfecting tummy tuck procedures combined with breast surgery, fat transfer to breasts and buttocks. In his practice he combines the use of lasers and other non-surgical modalities to maximize his results. He is consistently ranked as one of the top surgeons in the Southern California area. Dr. Omidi graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude and distinction in research from his undergraduate and medical school training, respectively. He has served as resident instructor and chief resident and Northwestern University and UMDNJ. He has additional training in pediatric and craniofacial plastic surgery from Miami Childrens Hospital. Dr. Omidi's goal is to provide safe care while achieving exceptional results for all his patients.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction

• Ranked Top Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills 2017, Rate Mas
  • Patient Choice Awards Vitals.com
  • Magna Cum Laude
  • MD with Distinction in Research Award, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine