Dr. Michael Omidi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Omidi

I found Dr. Omidi on RealSelf. After reading all the great reviews, I made my consultation. From the moment I met Dr. Omidi, I knew he was the doctor for me. After researching many different doctors for over 2 years, I'm so glad I picked Dr. Omidi. I was very scared the day of surgery but Dr. Omidi and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I'm amazed by my tummy tuck results! Follow up care has been amazing. Dr. Omidi gave me back my confidence.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I'm extremely happy with the outcome of my procedures. The doctor and all the staff very friendly and always with a smile, which made me feel very confident and secure. Thank you all the staff members for such a great experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Me someti a una cirugia de abdominoplastia y mamoplastia, ambas fueron un poco dolorosas pero el doctor y las asistentes me an ayudado en mis preguntas y en us asistencia. El doctor nunca me ha negado ninguna cita. Tengo un mes de recuperacion y espero el final sea fabulosa.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Michael Omidi was professional and attentive. Dr. Omidi is very good and caring. I am very happy with my amazing tummy tuck results. The staff are very kind and helpful. Dr. Omidi is the best!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

First time I came in the office I felt very comfortable, everyone was so nice and sweet. I knew this was the place for me and, oh my god, when I came in for consultation with Dr Omidi, he was so caring and knowledgeable and on top of that very nice. He told me exactly what size breast I needed for my body frame and, believe me, it was perfect. The tummy tuck – perfect job, liposuction – perfect, everything was awesome. I am so happy with everything. He could have not done a better job. Everyone tells me I look like a model and that I should do modeling. Thanks to Dr. Omidi I am the bomb. Dr. Omidi you rock! Thanks a bunch - you saved me!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Omidi was right from the beginning. He is very informative, kind and made me feel like I was in good hands. I could not be happier with my results. My breasts are beautiful thanks to Dr. Omidi. I have been thinking about breast augmentation for 2 years and now I regret not coming to him sooner.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Me trataron muy bien. Estoy contenta de auer estado me trata muy bien. La enesteciologa tambien se porto muy bien conmigo y estoy agradecida y alexis es muy buena persona y en su trabajo mejor. El Dr. Omidi es un muy buen doctor. Compasivo y dedicado en su trabajo. Nos vemos a la proxima. Gracias bendicione.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I went in for rhinoplasty after years of wanting to fix the bump on my nose. I was really nervous going in but Dr. Omidi quickly eased my nerves and assured me he could accomplish the results I was looking for. I am extremely pleased with my new nose.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I came across Dr. Omidi through realself.com. I saw he had a lot of great reviews and saw all his before and after photos for tummy tuck and I really liked all the results. Made my consultation a few days later and he was very knowledgeable and honest about the procedure that I wanted. Had my surgery on May 25, 2017 and it went very well. The doctors and staff were very nice and made sure I was taken care of. Dr. Omidi would call or text me if I had any questions or problems with my surgery. All the staff were great and very friendly!! I will be coming back and referring Dr. Omidi to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I went in for some body contouring after having gastric bypass 6 years ago. Dr. Omidi was extremely warm and explained everything well during my free consultation. He and his staff were very attentive and answered all my questions before and after the surgery. I'm so happy that I found them and that I'm moving towards the body I've always wanted. Thanks everyone!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Michael Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Omidi is a double board certified plastic surgeon with special training on facial cosmetic surgery. He has developed his own techniques for eyelid and nose reshaping surgery. Besides facial surgery, Dr. Omidi has spent much time perfecting tummy tuck procedures combined with breast surgery, fat transfer to breasts and buttocks. In his practice he combines the use of lasers and other non-surgical modalities to maximize his results. He is consistently ranked as one of the top surgeons in the Southern California area. Dr. Omidi graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude and distinction in research from his undergraduate and medical school training, respectively. He has served as resident instructor and chief resident and Northwestern University and UMDNJ. He has additional training in pediatric and craniofacial plastic surgery from Miami Childrens Hospital. Dr. Omidi's goal is to provide safe care while achieving exceptional results for all his patients.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Tummy tuck
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Hair loss
  • Varicose veins
  • Broken nose

• Patient Choice Awards Vitals.com
  • Magna Cum Laude
  • MD with Distinction in Research Award, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine
  • Ranked Top Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills 2017, Rate Mas