Dr. Michael Omidi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Omidi

Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter herpes virus for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Sambo. I am DEBORAH BALOGH from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr. Sambo online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr. Sambo via his E-mail divinespellhome@gmail.com and he did not responds to me in time and I went back to the same testimony for his mobile number and I called him immediately +2348145810121 and he respond to my call. He welcome me as a daughter and I explain my four years situation to him and he said is done just as I have contacted him and I believed in him. Dr. Sambo sends me some herbal medication for herpes cure and he gave me instruction on what to do and I obeyed his instruction. Changes started after three days of applying the herbal medication. I went to the same CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for test and i was herpes negative. I do not know how to thanks Dr. Sambo for saving my life. To God be the Glory, I am living healthy with my family today. Indeed, Dr. Sambo is a great man and the only thing he requested from me is to share my Testimony for the world to see for a safe living from herpes viral disease and just as I did. God bless Dr. Samble for his good work....

Submitted December 14, 2017

The staff here is so amazing! Always have beautiful smiles and extremely caring. I have never experienced customer service like this! I truly feel like family here: Zina, Janice, Alexis, Yuri, Genesis, Maria, and today I met Anica. Everyone super sweet. Thank you, Dr. Omidi!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

My experience with my tummy tuck was wonderful! Dr. Omidi and his staff took really good care of me. Dr. Omidi really cares about the health of his patients and that's really important to me. He's a wonderful surgeon and always available to answer my questions. The surgery changed my life in a very positive way, made me more confident, and I feel great. I feel very lucky to have had a wonderful doctor and staff. Thank you, Dr. Omidi!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Had surgery 3 weeks ago. Dr. Omidi is wonderful, caring and provides exceptional care. The staff are also excellent and attentive to patients' needs. Very welcoming! I love everyone's spirit and attentiveness. Love the results of my tummy tuck surgery! Thanks, Dr. Omidi, you have made a change in my life!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I am so happy with my arm lift results. Dr. Omidi is amazing and the staff are friendly and very helpful. They gave me all the reassurance I needed and delivered on their promises. The entire experience has been stress-free and very rewarding. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I absolutely love the work that Dr. Omidi did. My breasts look even better than before I had kids. He was kind, informative and made me feel so comfortable. My only regret is that I didn't come to him before. I can't wait to go back to him to have the full mommy makeover.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Pues que les puedo decir me quedo sin palabras par la gran atencion que recivi de parte de todos los trabasadores al rededor de doctor. Michael Omidi que encanto el procedimiento que se realiza no sufrir nada penre que seria una mas dificil pero con el trato que recivi la verdad me siento super satisfecha. Gracias a todos por su ayuda, especialmente al doctor Michael Omidi.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Omidi and his staff have been wonderful from day 1. Dr. Omidi is very patient and makes you feel comfortable from the consult to the after care. Alexis and Dr. Omidi are excellent. I cannot say enough how wonderful my whole breast lift experience has been. I would recommend Dr. Omidi to everyone! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I found Dr. Omidi on RealSelf. After reading all the great reviews, I made my consultation. From the moment I met Dr. Omidi, I knew he was the doctor for me. After researching many different doctors for over 2 years, I'm so glad I picked Dr. Omidi. I was very scared the day of surgery but Dr. Omidi and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I'm amazed by my tummy tuck results! Follow up care has been amazing. Dr. Omidi gave me back my confidence.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I'm extremely happy with the outcome of my procedures. The doctor and all the staff very friendly and always with a smile, which made me feel very confident and secure. Thank you all the staff members for such a great experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Michael Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Omidi is a double board certified plastic surgeon with special training on facial cosmetic surgery. He has developed his own techniques for eyelid and nose reshaping surgery. Besides facial surgery, Dr. Omidi has spent much time perfecting tummy tuck procedures combined with breast surgery, fat transfer to breasts and buttocks. In his practice he combines the use of lasers and other non-surgical modalities to maximize his results. He is consistently ranked as one of the top surgeons in the Southern California area. Dr. Omidi graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude and distinction in research from his undergraduate and medical school training, respectively. He has served as resident instructor and chief resident and Northwestern University and UMDNJ. He has additional training in pediatric and craniofacial plastic surgery from Miami Childrens Hospital. Dr. Omidi's goal is to provide safe care while achieving exceptional results for all his patients.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Tummy tuck
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Hair loss
  • Varicose veins
  • Broken nose

• Patient Choice Awards Vitals.com
  • Magna Cum Laude
  • MD with Distinction in Research Award, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine
  • Ranked Top Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills 2017, Rate Mas