Ratings for Dr. Michael Omidi

Super atentos, muy buen servicio, todos los empleados son amables.Super atentos, muy buen servicio, todos los empleados son amables. Siempre sonente el doctor muy excelente, el se tomo el tiempo de explicar detalladomente el procedimiento. El doctor me hace sentir muy confidente de la operacion. Tambien me gusto que he habla de lo que tu necesitas personal mentey no lo que le conviene a ellos. Zina nos explica los precios y muy detalladamente y tuvo toda la paciensia necesaria.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

My experience was very pleasant with the procedure. The staff and doctor were so professional and very informative. They helped me regain my confidence. I was insecure about my body, but now I feel so happy with my results, I can't wait till summertime!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Omidi is truly one of the best doctors I've ever met in terms of skill, knowledge, bedside manner and generosity. He performed my tummy tuck procedure, and I couldn't be happier with the results. His staff is equally as great. I highly recommend Dr. Omidi for anyone searching for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

After researching many doctors and facilities I've chosen the best! From my phone set up consultation with Zina, I was ready and set to go into procedure. Zina was very knowledgeable and kind about answering all my questions. On my consultation date I met Dr. Omidi, he answered all my questions and I felt safe to go into procedure with the knowledgeable doctor like Dr. Omidi. My procedure was on 4-12-17 and my whole recovery process was very smooth. Zina was always available for my questions to be answered. I would definitely recommend Dr. Omidi and his incredible staff to all my friends. Thanks guys for all support. Thanks Dr. Omidi for making me confident again with my looks!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Michael was referred to me from a good friend and my experiences have been great! Staff is awesome, couldn't ask for better.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Omidi and his team are an amazing team. They are professional and courteous. Dr. Omidi is an exceptional doctor. I couldn't be more happy with results of my procedure. Out of all the doctors in Beverly Hills, I would have to rate him as #1.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Omidi is a fantastic doctor! He is very knowledgeable. Earlier that same day I had a consultation with another doctor and I left with doubt and uncertainty but after my consultation with Dr. Omidi I knew right away I could trust him to give me the results I was looking for. I left his office excited, I had absolutely no doubt at all and could not wait to have the procedure done. He truly cares about his patients. Not only is he amazing but so is his staff, they are very kind, friendly, and very welcoming. I overall had a great experience. He is truly amazing and gifted and I truly thank him and his staff for everything. The golden question I recently have gotten is "Would you go back to him for something else?". And the answer is "Absolutely!"

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Well, I have no words to describe Dr. Omidi. He is the best and he completely transformed my face by giving scar revision treatment and new laser resurfacing. I needed treatment because of bike accident. My helmet broke and the glass in front of helmet gave me many wounds on my face. But now everything is under control because of Dr. Omidi. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Five stars! After deciding to undergo a tummy tuck, I had nothing but superb experience at Dr. Omidi's office from day 1 to pre-op to surgery to post-op. Staff and doctor are A+. Coming back for more!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Excelente atencion, Al Dr. Omidi explica muy bien los procedimientos me hizo sentiv mucho confianza. Se tomo su tiempo para medir y hacer todo lo mejor, diciendo que es lo mejor para mi. Todas los personas muy amables, el lugar me gusto mucho. Zina nos atendio super bien nos ayudo mucho con lo precios. Y muy buenas explicaciones.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Michael Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Omidi is a double board certified plastic surgeon with special training on facial cosmetic surgery. He has developed his own techniques for eyelid and nose reshaping surgery. Besides facial surgery, Dr. Omidi has spent much time perfecting tummy tuck procedures combined with breast surgery, fat transfer to breasts and buttocks. In his practice he combines the use of lasers and other non-surgical modalities to maximize his results. He is consistently ranked as one of the top surgeons in the Southern California area. Dr. Omidi graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude and distinction in research from his undergraduate and medical school training, respectively. He has served as resident instructor and chief resident and Northwestern University and UMDNJ. He has additional training in pediatric and craniofacial plastic surgery from Miami Childrens Hospital. Dr. Omidi's goal is to provide safe care while achieving exceptional results for all his patients.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Tummy tuck
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Hair loss
  • Varicose veins
  • Broken nose

• Patient Choice Awards Vitals.com
  • Magna Cum Laude
  • MD with Distinction in Research Award, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine
  • Ranked Top Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills 2017, Rate Mas