Ratings for Dr. Michael Omidi

Estoy contenta y satisfecha por la atencion que me brindaron dede el primer dia en que visite la clinica. Me trataron muy bien, y con el trabajo realizado en mi fue exalente y ahora me siento bien. Mujer renovada, mi autoestima lo tengo bien. Que dios les bendiga su trabajo ya que su trabajo es exelente. Gracias.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have wanted my breasts bigger since I was a teenager, being a size A most of my life. Dr. Omidi and his staff took great care of me. I am extremely happy with my size D breasts and my much flatter belly. That you so much, Dr. Omidi. You have made a long awaited dream come true for me.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have wanted to get a tummy tuck for about a year. After having twins a year ago, my tummy tuck was left with excess skin and stretch marks. I came across Dr. Omidi on RealSelf.com and after looking through his before and after pictures, I liked his work. I had other consultations before having one with Dr. Omidi. But once I spoke with him, I realized how knowledgeable he was. He explained the procedure and I knew he would be my doctor. The staff has been very nice and helpful every step of the way. Now that I have had my procedure, I am so so very happy.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have known Dr. Michael Omidi since 2006. I was one of his first patients. He performed a face lift on me. He is very professional. I was very pleased with the results. He is an excellent surgeon. In January 2017, I went back to him for a possible "cheek" filler procedure. He explained the procedure which was removing fat from abdomen to add to cheeks. He is very thorough and very knowledgeable. I went ahead with the procedure and I'm very pleased with the results. He is an excellent surgeon and I recommend anyone to trust Dr. Omidi for any cosmetic procedure. Thank you, Dr. Omidi and his staff. God bless your hands!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

In the beginning I was very scared and nervous, but after having my consultation with Dr. Omidi, I felt like I was in good hands (and I was). Everyone was super nice and friendly. The day of the procedure everyone made me feel safe and I wasn't so scared anymore. When I woke up from the surgery, everyone was there for me and made sure I was ready to go home. During recovery, they checked on me and answered all my questions. I am so happy with result, I've been thinking about this ever since I was like 13. It really changed my life. He is the best!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Estoy super contenta con el tamaño de mis pechos. El doctor y el personal me trataron excelente, respondiendo todas mis dudas e inquietudes. Me dieron la mejor atencion antes y despues de la cirugía. Mi vida a cambiado mucho, mi autoestima está arriba. Muchas gracias!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation after having lost 100 lbs. My skin was saggy everywhere. I was so self-conscious and hated to be in a bathing suit, even shorts or anything showing my mid area. My breasts sagged and didn't look right in a push up bra. I was very unhappy still after all the weight loss. I dreamed of having nice, firm, tight skin again. Dr. Omidi and his staff made my dreams come true. I love my new body so far and feel much more confident now more than ever. I had the most excellent care throughout the whole pre and post op period. I would highly recommend Dr. Omidi to anyone. Thank you, staff and Dr. Omidi for a wonderful, transformative experience.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

In October 2016 I had a tummy tuck, lipo, and fat transfer to my breast. I could not be more pleased with my results thus far. Though I do not have huge breast, I do have fuller breast than I ever have had. Super excited about my stomach, I never thought it was ever going to be flat. The whole experience only motivates me to stay healthier, so I can continue to live a happy fulfilled life. The staff, Dr. Omidi have made this experience so comfortable, giving me information, etc. Just overall an experience that I'm proud to have experienced with the entire staff. For that I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I'm amazed at how my entire experience and procedures have turned out! The outcome is exactly what I wanted. Dr. Omidi and his staff members made me feel comfortable. The doctor was very thorough with each of the procedures to be performed. I highly recommend Dr. Omidi.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Thank you so much, Dr. Omidi. Thank you and your staff for taking such a great care of me! Really nice people. It's been a life changer, I love my body! You did an amazing job. I will definitely recommend you to other people when they ask me! Thank you for making my dream come to reality and making me more beautiful.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Michael Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Omidi is a double board certified plastic surgeon with special training on facial cosmetic surgery. He has developed his own techniques for eyelid and nose reshaping surgery. Besides facial surgery, Dr. Omidi has spent much time perfecting tummy tuck procedures combined with breast surgery, fat transfer to breasts and buttocks. In his practice he combines the use of lasers and other non-surgical modalities to maximize his results. He is consistently ranked as one of the top surgeons in the Southern California area. Dr. Omidi graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude and distinction in research from his undergraduate and medical school training, respectively. He has served as resident instructor and chief resident and Northwestern University and UMDNJ. He has additional training in pediatric and craniofacial plastic surgery from Miami Childrens Hospital. Dr. Omidi's goal is to provide safe care while achieving exceptional results for all his patients.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Tummy tuck
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Hair loss
  • Varicose veins
  • Broken nose

• Patient Choice Awards Vitals.com
  • Magna Cum Laude
  • MD with Distinction in Research Award, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine
  • Ranked Top Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills 2017, Rate Mas