Ratings for Dr. Michael Omidi

Estoy agradecida es muy buen trabajo. Me atandido muy bien y saus asistantes tan biem. Muy bien gracias. Thanks! Gracias todos.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Over the past couple of years I have had more than a couple of procedures with Dr. Omidi. I have always felt very safe undergoing these procedures. Dr. Omidi was recommended to me by a friend that also had a procedure done with this doctor and was very satisfied with the outcome. The doctor is always very attentive to my concerns and always looking out for the patient's safety, well-being and satisfaction. I am very satisfied with the care. Amazing doctor, staff, and facility.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I was nervous at first since I had no idea what to expect, but after meeting Dr. Omidi, I felt very relaxed, confident, and decided to go with him. I am now 5 weeks post-op and feeling great. Still swollen a bit but extremely happy to see my flat tummy. Thank you, Dr. Omidi for being so kind and understanding to my feelings and answering all my crazy questions! I can't wait to see final results of my tummy tuck – finally I will be able to show my stomach without shame. You are the greatest!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Estoy muy contenta con mi cirugía. El resultado fue lo que esperaba el doctor. Estoy muy contenta con mi cirugía. El resultado fue lo que esperaba el doctor. Muy perdiente y todas los enfermeras me ayudaron mucho me senti tranquila y como en casa. Recomiendo 100% al doctor para cualqvier procedimiento. Zina estuvo para mi desde el momento que decidi operarme y me explico y ayudo mucho. I love everything!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

This is my third procedure (platelet-rich plasma injections) with Dr. Michael Omidi. I'm seeing much more positive results. The staff is great! Easy to work with, great communication. I would recommend people to come to this practice for the PRP procedure.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I got liposuction and fat transfer, been thinking about it for 5 years. I was very nervous at the beginning, since it was my first time seeing a plastic surgeon, but Dr. Omidi is pleasant and easy to talk to. I'm excited about my results. Recovered a lot faster than expected. Feel happy with my choice of doctor!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Been thinking about having breast augmentation years ago, but undecided because I was having a hard time finding the right doctor. I'm thankful to my friend because she recommended Dr. Omidi to me not only because he's double-board certified, he's also the great surgeon that really makes sure my dream comes true. I love my new breasts. The size and the way they look is perfectly perfect. The staff are very accommodating and very friendly and making sure that I'm getting the best care.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

My experience with Dr. Michael Omidi and the whole staff was great. I felt comfortable before, during and after my surgery. I've had high expectations for breast augmentation procedure and I'm very pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

After the rhinoplasty surgery I have been able to breathe better. Before the surgery I wasn't able to breathe, I was short of breath, had headaches and had difficulty sleeping. After Dr. Omidi's great work, all the symptoms I had before are now gone! The staff here are also very kind and helpful and very attentive.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Mi cirugía fue lo que esperaba, me gusto la forma en que me trato el personal y el doctor, y claro que recomendaria al doctor y su clinica. Y creo que yo estoy lista para mi segunda cirugia el Dr. Michael Omidi. Gracias atodos.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Michael Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Omidi is a double board certified plastic surgeon with special training on facial cosmetic surgery. He has developed his own techniques for eyelid and nose reshaping surgery. Besides facial surgery, Dr. Omidi has spent much time perfecting tummy tuck procedures combined with breast surgery, fat transfer to breasts and buttocks. In his practice he combines the use of lasers and other non-surgical modalities to maximize his results. He is consistently ranked as one of the top surgeons in the Southern California area. Dr. Omidi graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude and distinction in research from his undergraduate and medical school training, respectively. He has served as resident instructor and chief resident and Northwestern University and UMDNJ. He has additional training in pediatric and craniofacial plastic surgery from Miami Childrens Hospital. Dr. Omidi's goal is to provide safe care while achieving exceptional results for all his patients.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Tummy tuck
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Hair loss
  • Varicose veins
  • Broken nose

• Patient Choice Awards Vitals.com
  • Magna Cum Laude
  • MD with Distinction in Research Award, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine
  • Ranked Top Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills 2017, Rate Mas