Ratings for Dr. Michael Omidi

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Omidi. His staff is so wonderful and make you feel welcomed. Dr. Omidi is so kind and personable and takes his time with you. He is very knowledgeable and truly an artist when it comes to his work. He never once tried to push any additional procedures on me. He gave a very honest professional opinion when I asked questions about additional things that I wanted done. I’m almost 12 weeks post op and I’m already loving my results. I never imagined I would have such a beautiful nose. The results have exceeded all of my expectations. (Rhinoplasty and chin reduction). THANK YOU DR.OMIDI.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Very experienced doctor! Good bedside manners and very efficient work. Would recommend jim

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

I absolutely loved the work I had done. Dr. Omidi was very kind and knowledgeable of what he was doing. His work is amazing! The staff is also very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend their facility!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

I met Dr Omidi back in 2015 for a consultation. After consulting many MANY plastic surgeons within CA, AZ, CO over the past 10 years I finally connected with a Plastic Surgeon that I felt confident and comfortable with performing my tummy tuck. I am a nervous patient by nature and he took his time explaining and answering all my questions prior and leading up to my tummy tuck and gave me the care and patience after my tummy tuck. I immediately scheduled my appointment and booked my procedure. I am 3 years post op. and my results are amazing! I’ve never felt more confident in my own skin than I do now. I now visit his office frequently for fillers and botox. I’ve had so many different doctors for these small procedures and never again will I go anywhere else for my botox and fillers. What I love most about each of my experiences with Dr. Omidi is his passion, he is a visionary and is so passionate about giving his clients the results and goals they want to obtain. I can’t express how much Dr. Omidi goes over and beyond for each of his patients. Not only is Dr. Omidi the best in his industry I have never felt more welcomed and cared for. Christina Juarez

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Dr. Omidi and staff were very nice and professional, I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Just as I suspected Dr. Michael Omidi was absolutely amazing. After years of research all roads kept pointing to Dr. Omidi. I kept searching for other possible ethnic Rhinoplasty surgeons, but I was never fully satisfied with their work. Some doctors had some great work, but it wasn’t consistent. My nose was not a typical bad nose, it had its fair share of defects and only a highly skilled surgeon was going to tackle it successfully. A highly skilled surgeon was not going to be cheap, so when I finally reached a point in my life where I could afford it, I decided to schedule the consultation with Dr. Omidi. I booked the consult and my consult was day and night compared to others I’ve attended, it was very personal and obvious he truly cares about his patients. He was not a sales man, he was professional and very straightforward and let me know what he can and can’t do for me. I booked the procedure the same day and anxiously waited for the big day. I fell in love with my new nose the second he took off the cast. I’m currently 8 weeks post op and it keeps getting better.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Very professional caring (handsome) Doctor, great customer service, and excellent Doctor. I’m very happy with the results of my surgery, he is very knowledgeable he took the time to explain in detail the procedure and the options, overall I couldn’t have the results I expected without the help of Dr Omidi and his lovely, caring and respectful staff Thank you sooo much!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. Omidi and his staff were kind, thoughtful and knowledgeable. He was the only doctor to explain the procedures in depth. Not only did he talk about what would would ultimately give me the look desired but we spoke about what was safe to do. I can not wait to have my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Did my nose with dr omidi. Very happy with the results. He fixed the breathing as well.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

An excellent experience. The Doctor is knowledgeable and to the point. My mommy makeover procedire involved tummy tuck and breast imolants, with liposuction BBL. very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr. Michael Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Omidi is a double board certified plastic surgeon with special training on facial cosmetic surgery. He has developed his own techniques for eyelid and nose reshaping surgery. Besides facial surgery, Dr. Omidi has spent much time perfecting tummy tuck procedures combined with breast surgery, fat transfer to breasts and buttocks. In his practice he combines the use of lasers and other non-surgical modalities to maximize his results. He is consistently ranked as one of the top surgeons in the Southern California area. Dr. Omidi graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude and distinction in research from his undergraduate and medical school training, respectively. He has served as resident instructor and chief resident and Northwestern University and UMDNJ. He has additional training in pediatric and craniofacial plastic surgery from Miami Childrens Hospital. Dr. Omidi's goal is to provide safe care while achieving exceptional results for all his patients.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction

• Ranked Top Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills 2017, Rate Mas
  • Patient Choice Awards Vitals.com
  • Magna Cum Laude
  • MD with Distinction in Research Award, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine