Dr. Michael Omidi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Omidi

Dr. Omidi and staff were very nice and professional, I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Just as I suspected Dr. Michael Omidi was absolutely amazing. After years of research all roads kept pointing to Dr. Omidi. I kept searching for other possible ethnic Rhinoplasty surgeons, but I was never fully satisfied with their work. Some doctors had some great work, but it wasn’t consistent. My nose was not a typical bad nose, it had its fair share of defects and only a highly skilled surgeon was going to tackle it successfully. A highly skilled surgeon was not going to be cheap, so when I finally reached a point in my life where I could afford it, I decided to schedule the consultation with Dr. Omidi. I booked the consult and my consult was day and night compared to others I’ve attended, it was very personal and obvious he truly cares about his patients. He was not a sales man, he was professional and very straightforward and let me know what he can and can’t do for me. I booked the procedure the same day and anxiously waited for the big day. I fell in love with my new nose the second he took off the cast. I’m currently 8 weeks post op and it keeps getting better.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Very professional caring (handsome) Doctor, great customer service, and excellent Doctor. I’m very happy with the results of my surgery, he is very knowledgeable he took the time to explain in detail the procedure and the options, overall I couldn’t have the results I expected without the help of Dr Omidi and his lovely, caring and respectful staff Thank you sooo much!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. Omidi and his staff were kind, thoughtful and knowledgeable. He was the only doctor to explain the procedures in depth. Not only did he talk about what would would ultimately give me the look desired but we spoke about what was safe to do. I can not wait to have my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Did my nose with dr omidi. Very happy with the results. He fixed the breathing as well.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

An excellent experience. The Doctor is knowledgeable and to the point. My mommy makeover procedire involved tummy tuck and breast imolants, with liposuction BBL. very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I'm glad I went to Dr. Omidi for my rhinoplasty. He gave me exactly the nose I wanted. Not cheap but definitely worth it

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

He is very caring and very professional. Very happy with the results

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Omidi is the best! I have had several surgeries by him and I am very happy with my results. The staff is excellent. They take care of all your needs.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Had a nose job in Beverly Hills excellent results. Very happy

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Michael Omidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Omidi is a double board certified plastic surgeon with special training on facial cosmetic surgery. He has developed his own techniques for eyelid and nose reshaping surgery. Besides facial surgery, Dr. Omidi has spent much time perfecting tummy tuck procedures combined with breast surgery, fat transfer to breasts and buttocks. In his practice he combines the use of lasers and other non-surgical modalities to maximize his results. He is consistently ranked as one of the top surgeons in the Southern California area. Dr. Omidi graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude and distinction in research from his undergraduate and medical school training, respectively. He has served as resident instructor and chief resident and Northwestern University and UMDNJ. He has additional training in pediatric and craniofacial plastic surgery from Miami Childrens Hospital. Dr. Omidi's goal is to provide safe care while achieving exceptional results for all his patients.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction

• Ranked Top Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills 2017, Rate Mas
  • Patient Choice Awards Vitals.com
  • Magna Cum Laude
  • MD with Distinction in Research Award, Saint Louis University, School of Medicine