Ratings for Dr. Pamela A. Wright

I was referred to Dr. Wright by my family Dr. and I could not be more thankful. Dr. Wright is what every doctor should be...she answers all my questions, she is available when I need her, her staff is amazing, she is professional, prompt and caring. I can not say enough good things about her and her office. It is a scary, awful time when a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and she could not have been any better.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Wright is fantastic. She was the strength I needed after a scary diagnosis. She kept me together and got treatment started after too many delays.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Excellent doctor. Very personable and professional. She uses latest technology and is very honest.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

She is absolutely wonderful!! I can not speak highly enough about her. She is a top notch, well-respected doctor. Her demeanor is kind, genuine, and caring.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I recently went to Dr. Wright when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was a very low and difficult time in my life and her expertise and compassion helped me get thru it all. I would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Pamela A. Wright's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med