Ratings for Dr. G. Bino Rucker

Dr Bino Rucker is hands down the most knowledgeable physician I have ever come across. Everything from the environment to the staff makes you feel very welcome . It is not often that you come across a doctor that takes into account all of your needs, but utilizes his skills to make certain that you feel 100% satisfied with your visit. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Rucker to anyone

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Amazing doc!!!I feel so fortunate to have been introduced to his practice

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Amazing team; god bless you guys. So thrilled for your help with natural battling my cancer.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Very intelligent, compassionate, amazing doctor and team. Dr George Bino Rucker is amazing at treating cancers and bone injuries. Trained at Cornell.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I had a stem cell and ozone procedure. Helped my diabetes and uti's in addition to my knee. Dr Rucker also is a national top doc!! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Wow stem cell has my tennis ability at A plus plus level

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Very pleased with the care received. Botox and Juvederm.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I found him helpful and honest with me. The prolozone shots haven't worked for me so far but he sent me right to the chiropractor there in the office and I got a good examination on the spot. I will pursue the treatment this way for now. I appreciated his professional insight into my needs and am happy to be working with their staff and co-workers. I have high hopes to be able to resolve my issues using these more natural methods. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I love this office, it's staff and mostly it's doctor. My family has never experienced the kind of compassion we've been given from this office. Dr. Rucker is so patient, intelligent and respects my choices for alternative care. I highly recommend this office to everyone looking for better and more preventative health care. You will feel so great you switched over!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I carefully looked at the other reviews. I think they were quite confused. He wasnt even practicing during those time periods. I will complain. Anyway, highest satisfaction. Find him at www.rejuvenate-you.org. Has helped many friends of mine!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. G. Bino Rucker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)