Ratings for Dr. Alan M. Kisner

On January 4th, 2016 at 69 years of old I had a total facelift by Dr. Alan Kisner, Yes is staff is professional, caring and do everything to make one comfortable. Yes Dr. Kisner is professional, caring and well spoken. At the end of the day, with that said, I look fabulous! From the time I put on my gown and went to the OR I felt positive and secure that I knew Dr. Kisner knew who I was, understood what I wanted to achieve and he did it. He was truthful regarding my results and answered every question before the surgery. It took me two years to actually do what I knew I wanted to do. Every visit with Dr. Kisner and his staff they helped me to feel comfortable and positive that I had chosen the right plastic surgeon. Dr. Kisner will spend time with you and outline his procedure. I am delighted, feel good about myself and am grateful that I went to Dr. Kisner. He is tops in his field and knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I had a terrible experience. I had a facelift. He had to redo the surgery twice because it looked like he did nothing and there were deformities, and I'm still in pain with terrible numbness after over two years. He left me looking scarred and deformed and with a terrible noise in my ear from the day of surgery, but denies he had anything to do with it. I saw another doctor who told me he took too much skin off one side of my face, so it can't be fixed now and the skin is away from my ear rather than attached to it and it feels as though there are constant needles sticking in me. I also got a bad infection after the first surgery and was bedridden for a month. Everything he did was terrible and not at all what he promised. I wish I never had the procedure!! He ruined my life!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

cannot speak more highly for the professionalism, compassion, and artistic surgical competence of Dr. Kisner. He did my upper eyelids and I was and am very, very pleased 18 mos after the procedure. I am consulting him on another issue and have referred some friends and colleagues who have had excellent results equal to mine. Highly regard this man and surgeon. Note: I am a healthcare professional with 44 years of experience.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Absolutely wonderful! He is a true class act - in every sense of the word. I did breast augmentation with him 10 years ago. He did such a fabulous job! I recently had another consultation with him for another procedure because I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else! I have so much respect for a doctor who is honest with his patients!!! He talked me out of having surgery. Insisted that I did not need a facelift at this time.

Submitted October 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kisner's for several years. I can't say enough about this man. Not only is he a skilled plastic surgeon, he is also one of the kindest people I've ever met. His staff is lovely and they make you feel like family. I would encourage anybody reviewing these posts to disregard the negative comments. As far as the comment made that Dr. Kisner is the (worst) plastic surgeon, it was clearly made by someone that no one could make happy! I am in the cosmetic dentistry field and I see many horrible face lifts, and I mean horrible!! I've never seen anything but natural results come from his skilled hands! ??

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I just found this site and decided to write a review. I had Breast augmentation by Dr. Kisner approx 9 years ago and was absolutely thrilled by his work. I loved my breasts from the moment I got them. My only regret was that I should have gone a little bit bigger but again my results were amazing! I currently am in the plastic surgery field and would go back to him if I ever needed them done again that is how much I trust his work! A+ rating!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Alan M. Kisner is one of the WORST Plastic Surgeons in New York. He Performs botched Plastic Surgeries, is careless and tries to advertise his practice by hiring beautiful women to work for him. Regardless of his years of experience, he is unskillfull, does not have an artistic eye and his work is awful. Also do not let his calm demeanor fool you. As a result of the botched surgeries he performed on me, I am suffering financially and emotionally. If you are considering to have Plastic Surgery I strongly recommend seeking another Plastic Surgeon. He is the worst of the worst. This is my honest detailed experience,

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Please do not use this doctor. He did a face lift that left me wishing I had never heard of him. I am left with visible scars and lumps above and below my eyes, nasal-labial lines and wrinkles in neck. I looked better before this surgery. In my opinion he is an incompetent and uncaring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I had my nose done from Dr.Kisner last year.He is amazing at what he does. His staff is so nice an comforting. I would recommened this doctor to anyone. I was so scared but with the help of his staff and him, they had made it such a wonderful experience for me. I love my new nose.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Alan M. Kisner's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1967)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "On January 4th, 2016 at 69 years of old I had a total facelift by Dr. Alan Kisner, Yes is staff is professional, caring and do everything to make one comfortab..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Kisner! He gave me a beautiful nose. He was very honest with us and I love going to his office "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had a terrible experience. I had a facelift. He had to redo the surgery twice because it looked like he did nothing and there were deformities, and I'm still ..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "cannot speak more highly for the professionalism, compassion, and artistic surgical competence of Dr. Kisner. He did my upper eyelids and I was and am very, ve..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely wonderful! He is a true class act - in every sense of the word. I did breast augmentation with him 10 years ago. He did such a fabulous job! ..."

October 14, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Alan" to "Alan M."

October 20, 2013