Ratings for Dr. Mildred H. Lafontaine

Highly intelligent Dr. Always caring and concerned.Only problem I have with her is when it comes to very personel matters that can affect MS patients , she kinda freezes up. But on the clinical level is is one of the best.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Great doctor. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Tries to keep medication to a minimum as much as possible (while keeping me safe and letting me live my life how I want to) which I think is wonderful instead of just pushing prescriptions like so many other doctors do today!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

She wasn't interested in any alternatives to rx's. She wasn't helpful in my research to find other approaches. I was referred to her however I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

What impressed me most from my first visit with Dr. Lafontaine, was the time that she was willing to spend talking with me, and the genuine concern she expresses when things aren't working as they should. I never feel rushed during her office visits or feel like I meant to discuss 2 other points that I forgot about because the doctor was rushing me out to door to see the next patient. That certainly is not Dr. Lafontaine's style, and in my opinion, that is what really sets her apart from so many others in the medical field. She is a very dedicated and extremely knowledgeable doctor. I have yet to find another that would personally call me before an unrelated surgery to discuss my concerns with the medications I'm taking, as opposed to having a nurse or someone else respond to my call. A very remarkable doctor that I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. LaFontaine is thorough and professional. She was very conscientious about getting to the bottom of my symptoms and arranged all diagnostic tests in a timely manner. She is available for follow-up questions and has a kind, considerate manner. I feel very fortunate to have her as my neurologist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Mildred H. Lafontaine's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Concord, NH