Ratings for Dr. Thomas M Vara

Dr. Vara is a wonderful physician. He is never to busy to take time with you, is very caring and genuinely concerned about his patients. He has excellent beside manner, and provides excellent care. He has done several surgeries for me and my family and have always received excellent care. You could not ask for a better physician. He really is the best!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Vara did surgery on my boyfriend twice and I have been to appts and consulatations for him with Dr. Vara, and he is truly wonderful and ALWAYS is sure to ask how I am doing through everything as well. He is THE BAST!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Vara is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone, and have. He is charming and did a fantastic job on my surgery. I have pale skin and usually show any/all scars but you can't even see where he did the work and it was 3 years ago. Definitely a quality, personable, practitioner...

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Vara is the best! MY surgery went well, and he took excellent care of me during recovery.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006

I like this doctor because he is very nice and helpful and have much experience on general surgery.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2005

Dr. Thomas M Vara's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1981)