Ratings for Dr. Randy F. Davis

I was blessed to have Dr. Davis and Dr. Donlin Long do 2 dangerous neck surgeries. The kindness, knowledge, compassion, wisdom was greatly helpful. I traveled from Indiana to Baltimore to see these doctors. Worth the trip.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was very pleased with the thoroughness of my appointment and the attentiveness of the Doctor and PA. I will be recommending this facaility

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Davis is to good of a Dr to be associated with BWMC

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Davis operated on me under emergency conditions when it was not certain I would live. He is a wonderfully skilled surgeon and has been one of the kindest medical professionals I have ever encountered -- kind not only to me but also to my family at a very trying time. I have done very well.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr.Davis is the best I was in so much pain for many years. I had the surgery and I can walk again. He really truly does treat you like a person and is really down to earth.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Very condescending and arrogant. Needs to work on his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Davis operated with Dr. Donlin Long on the lumbar section of my back--fusion/laminectomy--in 1987. He is a very compassionate doctor and highly skilled. He also operated on my cervical spine after an auto accident and again the surgery went well. The lumbar spine has begun to give me problems 27 years after the surgery and I would say that is an excellent track record. Everyone else I know that had similar surgery has had numerous other surgeries, and I feel blessed to have been referred to Dr. Long and Dr. Davis for my surgeries. It's worth travelling the approx. 200 miles to take advantage of his expertise. He keeps up with the latest treatments and I look forward to my upcoming appointment. If you are contemplating having Dr. Davis as your doctor, you will be glad you did.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

I've had long-term spinal problems from a car accident when I was young. Dr. Davis did a 4-level fusion of my cervical spine when I was in my 40s. Eleven years later when I needed additional surgery on my cervical spine and occiput, and also on my lumbar spine, he was my first choice once again. Since it had been that long I visited other doctors for their opinions, but felt like I was just a set of MRI scans and not a human being. Not so with Dr. Davis. He is concerned about the quality of your life after surgery.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

I broke my neck during an automobile accident and Dr. Randy Davis gave me my life back. I received a four level fusion in my neck and I am almost at 100% recovered. He was fantastic, he fixed what others were afraid to do...Thank you Dr. Davis

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

DR.RANDY DAVIS SAVE MY LIFE BACK IN 1995 I had to have a emergency surgery fusion to the neck level 2,4,7 it was A miracle He perform this Sugery he kept me from being in a wheel chair he took care of me for five years he is so compassions with his patients as for pain and Complete on getting back on your feet and getting back in to your life style. If I Evers need him again he is the TOP NOTCH PROFESSIONAL NERO SURGENT IN MY LIFE....PS BEFOR HE DO SURGERY ON YOU IT DEPEND ON THE CONDITION HE WILL SEND YOU TO A PAIN MANAGE CENTER I LOVE HIS HONESTY IT'S NOT ABOUTH MONEY TO HIM IT'S YOUR HEALTH AND GETTING WELL..."

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Randy F. Davis's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD