Ratings for Dr. Aaron R. Chidakel

Seems that Dr. Chidakel spends most of his time trying to remove and combat negative reviews. Maybe he should spend more time trying to be a doctor........ If a doctor has to write positive reviews about himself that is not a good thing. I have seen this guy and trust me when I say this......he is AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. A horrible doctor. He gets paid to read lab results that he has no idea what to do with. Be smart people. Look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

This is Dr. C again. Thank you to those who had kind things to say about me. Thanks to those of you who had constructive criticism from which I can learn. Thanks to everyone else for a good laugh. If you get a chance, take a look at this article which I wrote recently. http://insulinnation.com/author/aaronchidakel/

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I don't know what doctor some of you were seeing. I've been seeing Dr. Chidakel for some time now and he's wonderful. He always listens to what I have to say and works with me to address any concerns that I have. It seems to me people are looking for miracles and they take time. No doctor can solve all problems and certainly not within a single visit or overnight. I wouldn't change doctors, I love Dr. Chidakel. Great MD, and I've seen a lot of endocrinologists in my day. He's definitely one of the best.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I wanted to see an endo close to where i live so i gave this doctor a try. I read the reviews of this guy before I went him. Yes he DOES suck. Just a complete waste of time. There were actually some more negative reviews here that were deleted. Probably by chidakel himself. He is just not a very good doctor nor listener. If you need to see an endocrinologist.....wouldn't suggest him

Submitted December 20, 2014

Just got back from my visit with doctor Chidakel. Very knowledgeable and nice. My issue was hypothyroidism. I don't understand what people are complaining about, each doctor has their own personality, Dr. Ch is highly energetic, straight to the point kinda guy. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Yeah Dr. Chidakel you see many patients. Trust me I use the term doctor very loosely here. That is no excuse for you to have so MANY negative complaints. Just admit to yourself that you are a FAILURE. You are an unethical doctor who takes advantage of health insurance companies. You lie to patients to get them in the door then read off lab results then offer NO treatment plan. you toss your hands up because you are clueless and give a referral then you don't help that with securing an appointment with the referral. Your office staff is just as bad. They rave about your talents as a doctor just to get people in the door to make a co-pay. You SUCK sir.

Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Chidakel has been very helpful diagnosing and treating my thyroid condition. He did not rush to try to give me medication but instead informed me of treatment options and explained everything. I usually have early appointments and I have always been treated in a timely manner. Everyone there is very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

This is Dr. Chidakel. I am truly grateful that my patients have raised these concerns as it has helped me to work on certain areas of my practice upon which I may need to improve. I consider myself to be constantly growing and evolving as a physician and I see any feedback, positive or negative, as a way to help me adjust how I practice medicine. With that being said, I would encourage readers to be mindful of the fact that: 1. I see MANY patients and, unfortunately, as with many different types of online reviews, it is customary for people to typically only post when they are angry (people typically don't post reviews when they are pleased with something) and 2. peoples' perception is often distorted by their internal beliefs and insecurities. I can accept that this is human nature, and would simply ask the reader to keep this in mind. thank you. --Dr. C.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Pros- If you have a very easy, basic problem, Dr. Chidakel can be friendly and helpful. Cons- (1) Much like other reviewers have said, if your problem is at all difficult or unusual, he becomes frustrated, acts like it's your problem, says to ignore your concerns, and tells you to come back in 3 months. If you press him for help, he will blame your symptoms on you and become angry. (2) The receptionists are overworked, so you end up waiting a while on the phone or at the desk. When they're finally able to help you, they aren't very nice. Not sure it's their fault though, they just seem so, so busy because they're doing the work of 2-3 people. The nurses seem to have a more manageable job and are quite nice.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Wow. I think all the positive reviews have to be from the finest Dr. himself. I recently visited him after waiting for over an hour and he would not give me the time of day. I was very patient and had a questions because I consider my condition serious and I thought that is what doctors are for (answer the patients questions/concerns). I don't understand how some people can be in the medical practice with this type of attitude. I personally will never see him again and will do better homework in the future when selecting my doctors. Live and learn I guess...

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Aaron R. Chidakel's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gaithersburg, MD