Ratings for Dr. Ross E. Bunch

Attended a Botox party! Super excited about looking and feeling a little younger (45). WRONG. Attended the party with a friend, we were in the same room for our injections (she had Botox previously, different Dr.) We consulted with the nurse, she mentioned Dysport. My friend quickly responded that she wanted Botox. The nurse stated “oh it is the same thing”. We again said we were there for Botox. She left and returned with Dr. Bunch. He asked a couple of questions and I went first. I had two shots injected. My friend had one shot. It was painful, especially when he went under my outside corner of my eye/check. She commented her other Dr had wiped her forehead and 11 line area with an anteseptic/numbing wipe. Not here! Five days later and I have a sagging eye lid! I returned and he was extremely short. I told him I didn’t want to walk around with a droopy eye lid, looking so bad that everyone of my co-teachers have asked about my eye and if I was ok. My eye looks like I have had a mild stroke, dropping almost to the retina. He .Informed me it wouldn’t last forever and I should stay away from that injection sight. I asked about the drops I had researched and he said sure. Walking out of the door without a concern or apology. I have never been so disappointed. I went in spent over $400.00 to look a little improved. I was told it was Botox, and I am absolutely 100% sure it was Dysport (a completely different injection than I requested (completely different distribution properties) then he was absolutely unprofessional and didn’t care what the results were. That is not a plastic surgeon, nor any type of caring business owner. *if he can do this with an injectable, plastic surgery is a negative! 04/27/2018

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I had 2 different procedures with Dr. Bunch and I am not happy with the results of either one. My face looks awful and I dont even want to go out in public and my stomach looks just as bad. He did not seem to care about me being unhappy and his staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I'd just like to tell Dr. Bunch, again, for such a screwed up septoplasty procedure! After you removed my turbinates, without my knowledge, I have been in complete agony! I can't believe you are still licensed to do any kind of procedures in the state of Alabama, much less the United States! Your license should be revoked and I hope your nose ROTS off of your face. To think that I have to live with the constant sinus infections, irritation and pain due to the fact that I put my trust in an incompetent plastic surgeon with a God complex, gives me anxiety that I NEVER experienced before! I hope you experience the same agony, ten fold!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I had a couple of procedures performed by Dr. Bunch and I was not happy with the results! On the surface, it appears that he cares about your well-being and happiness but reality is that it's all about the money! Don't get me started on the "punctuality"! Every time that I had to go to his office, I broke out in a cold sweat! You can expect to be at his office no less than 3hrs per visit. It is ridiculous how much time I spent just sitting in his office. My experience with Dr. Bunch left a very nasty taste in my mouth!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I loved dr bunch. He went out of his way to make me happy. I have had other surgeries from plastic surgeons from mountain brook and full an but I can tell you he is very knowledgeable. My post surgery care was top notch and when I had a very small complaint post op that I was willing to live with , he wasn't and made it right. Very comfortable with him as well

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr bunch is the nicest doctor I've ever meet , he always goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied with your results, you'll love this doctor and his staff, very caring an amazing doctor .

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Bunch is a wonderful and caring doctor. He actually listened to all of my concerns. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery. His staff was also very kind and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I went to see Dr. Bunch three years ago for a deviated septum. He did NOTHING to correct my breathing. In fact, it is worse! For some unknown reason, he removed my turbinates which has led to numerous, NUMEROUS sinus infections. I'd like to buy him for what he's worth, AND SELL HIM FOR WHAT HE THINKS HE'S WORTH! What an egotistical SOB! Stay away. Stay FAR away!!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I cannot stress enough how inept and malicious Bunch is. Don't let the good old boy **** fool ya. 6 months ago he did a fat transfer under the eyes on me. Because I'm an esthetician and know all too well the aesthetics of faces, I told him repeatedly NOT to touch my cheeks. "Remember, NO FAT in my cheeks okay????" I harped pre-surgery until I must've sounded like a broken record. The last time I said it he laughed. "I'm gonna blow those cheeks UP!" "Better not or I'll kill myself!" I said half-jokingly. Truth is, I had perfect cheekbones. In fact, people compared them to Angelina Jolie's. well, guess what he did while I was under ... filled my cheeks with fat. I suspected as much but wanted to know for sure before I confronted him so I got an MRI. Sure enough, the newly placed fat was everywhere in them. When I confronted him he lied & said he didn't. My face is now buried in fat. Now I have to have another surgery to remove it all. Nightmare. Run, don't walk!!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this Dr. He'll take your money for a procedure then offer you ZERO post-op care, which is critical to heathy healing. Got two procedures here that equaled "alot of trauma" according to his nurse. Was told on day 5 when I came in for suture removal that Dr. Bunch was going on vacay for two wks. Wish I'd been told this before my surgery, I'd have scheduled it after his getaway. On day 10 I noticed what looked to be a hematoma, or some kind of painful raised lump that was pushing into my eye and impeding my vision. Went into the office pleading to see a Dr. (I assumed there WAS another Dr. looking after Bunch's patients while he was off somewhere sunny) to ensure I was healing well. And I was denied the opportunity. Instead I was told to come back in two weeks. Two visits to Medsouth ensued. Dr. there called Bunch---now back from vacay--- no return call. After this, I fired him as my Dr. Pitiful and obscene how I was treated. Steer clear.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Ross E. Bunch's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal