Ratings for Dr. Ross E. Bunch

I'd just like to tell Dr. Bunch, again, for such a screwed up septoplasty procedure! After you removed my turbinates, without my knowledge, I have been in complete agony! I can't believe you are still licensed to do any kind of procedures in the state of Alabama, much less the United States! Your license should be revoked and I hope your nose ROTS off of your face. To think that I have to live with the constant sinus infections, irritation and pain due to the fact that I put my trust in an incompetent plastic surgeon with a God complex, gives me anxiety that I NEVER experienced before! I hope you experience the same agony, ten fold!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I had a couple of procedures performed by Dr. Bunch and I was not happy with the results! On the surface, it appears that he cares about your well-being and happiness but reality is that it's all about the money! Don't get me started on the "punctuality"! Every time that I had to go to his office, I broke out in a cold sweat! You can expect to be at his office no less than 3hrs per visit. It is ridiculous how much time I spent just sitting in his office. My experience with Dr. Bunch left a very nasty taste in my mouth!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I loved dr bunch. He went out of his way to make me happy. I have had other surgeries from plastic surgeons from mountain brook and full an but I can tell you he is very knowledgeable. My post surgery care was top notch and when I had a very small complaint post op that I was willing to live with , he wasn't and made it right. Very comfortable with him as well

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr bunch is the nicest doctor I've ever meet , he always goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied with your results, you'll love this doctor and his staff, very caring an amazing doctor .

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Bunch is a wonderful and caring doctor. He actually listened to all of my concerns. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery. His staff was also very kind and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I went to see Dr. Bunch three years ago for a deviated septum. He did NOTHING to correct my breathing. In fact, it is worse! For some unknown reason, he removed my turbinates which has led to numerous, NUMEROUS sinus infections. I'd like to buy him for what he's worth, AND SELL HIM FOR WHAT HE THINKS HE'S WORTH! What an egotistical SOB! Stay away. Stay FAR away!!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I cannot stress enough how inept and malicious Bunch is. Don't let the good old boy **** fool ya. 6 months ago he did a fat transfer under the eyes on me. Because I'm an esthetician and know all too well the aesthetics of faces, I told him repeatedly NOT to touch my cheeks. "Remember, NO FAT in my cheeks okay????" I harped pre-surgery until I must've sounded like a broken record. The last time I said it he laughed. "I'm gonna blow those cheeks UP!" "Better not or I'll kill myself!" I said half-jokingly. Truth is, I had perfect cheekbones. In fact, people compared them to Angelina Jolie's. well, guess what he did while I was under ... filled my cheeks with fat. I suspected as much but wanted to know for sure before I confronted him so I got an MRI. Sure enough, the newly placed fat was everywhere in them. When I confronted him he lied & said he didn't. My face is now buried in fat. Now I have to have another surgery to remove it all. Nightmare. Run, don't walk!!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this Dr. He'll take your money for a procedure then offer you ZERO post-op care, which is critical to heathy healing. Got two procedures here that equaled "alot of trauma" according to his nurse. Was told on day 5 when I came in for suture removal that Dr. Bunch was going on vacay for two wks. Wish I'd been told this before my surgery, I'd have scheduled it after his getaway. On day 10 I noticed what looked to be a hematoma, or some kind of painful raised lump that was pushing into my eye and impeding my vision. Went into the office pleading to see a Dr. (I assumed there WAS another Dr. looking after Bunch's patients while he was off somewhere sunny) to ensure I was healing well. And I was denied the opportunity. Instead I was told to come back in two weeks. Two visits to Medsouth ensued. Dr. there called Bunch---now back from vacay--- no return call. After this, I fired him as my Dr. Pitiful and obscene how I was treated. Steer clear.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I had surgery almost 2 yrs ago to replace large implants & breast lift because of back problems. Dr.Bunch insisted there was no need to replace implants. In fact, he wouldn't do the surgery unless I completely removed implants because he thought I would be a C/D without them. I told him I had been a "B" before implants & wanted to be a C-D. The doctor who did original surgery used much too large implants. (DDD) Dr. Bunch didn't believe the implants had been that large even though I provided medical papers from dr who did the surgery showing the ccs (large amt) he had used. I trusted Dr. Bunch. Just before I was wheeled back to surgery he asked me what size I wanted to be. C-D I told him. After he said they were large after all! Ended up going down one size (DD). I was very upset, but he just kept saying how large they were. No apology, no offer to correct. I asked how long before these drop? He said they wouldn't. It hasn't even been 2 yrs and you can't even tell I had a breast lift.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Wait time can be up to 3 hrs after your scheduled apt. Stiches were left in that could have been taken out, and an additional trip to the office had to be made. Surgery didn't go as planned, and the staff said they would talk to the doctor and call back and I have called over 4 different times, spoken with them, and it has been 3 wks... still haven't heard from the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Ross E. Bunch's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1990)

AARP