Ratings for Dr. Edward G. Rupert

Several years ago I sliced my hsnd at work, went to his clinic and he stitched me up. When i went back to have them removed, i waited over an hour in room, went out to ask when doctor could see me and was told he had gone home! I was then told a nurse would remove my stitches. The truth is she was not a nurse and she cut both ends of all the stitches and left the rest inside, which got infected and when i went back, Dr Rupert serverly scolded the girl and apologised to me, and then had to dig the stitches out and cleaned it up. Several weeks later, i got a bill for that day which i refused to pay and he turned it over to a collection agency. Because i was in the process of getting a large loan, to protect my good credit rating, i paid, but i should have sued him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

he has a clinic 7 days a week so he's very convient.he is a good listener but often it takes more than 1 office visit to get well & sometimes he just tells me to take tylenol & get some rest.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2005

Dr. Edward G. Rupert's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)