Ratings for Dr. Nicholas J. Tarricone

Late yes but he is extremely knowledgeable and very kind. He is straight with you but in a nice way. Been going to him for years and am very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

This Dr botched an opertion for a family member which had caused internal bleeding and another emergency procedure....his answer was just take a vicadin and call me in the morning STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Tarricone is a most efficient and professional doctor. He cured me of cervical cancer. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I've been Dr. Tarricone's patient for quite a few years. I love his straight to the point, no chaser professionalism . This Dr . Is very pleasant and genuine, takes very good care of his patients .

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I have been with this practice since June 1995 when I became pregnant with my second child. The Drs here were recommended to me by a nurse at Mercy Hospital. It is true Dr. Tarricone late (sometimes very late) in the past and yes - it is very annoying - but I have found since they re-structured it has been much better. My last 3-4 visits went really smooth time-wise - vast improvement. I like Dr. Tarricone very much. I find him helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and his bedside manner terrific. I have been very pleased with my treatment and service with him and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Tarricone is dangerous. Please avoid him at all costs. My episiotomy was botched so badly that I am still feeling the effects 14 years later. I switched doctors right that.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Good doc but could care less about your time. After waiting in the office for over an hour and a half to see him he comes in stinking like cigarettes. This is not professional at all. Before my visit today, I called to see how far behind he was & secretary said he hadn't even started for the day b/c he was doing something with a rep. There were going to be 4 apps before me. Have even had to wait over an hr when I was the first appt of the day. Doc, you need to work on this. It really is unacceptable. Why not try starting your day on time and put your patients first. And you should really quit smoking. It is gross to have to smell it on you when you finally see a patient.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Tarricone is the most compassionate , understanding doctor. He is very up to date on OB/GYN procedures. He save me from cervical care. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

I love Dr.Tarricone and have been going to him for 10yrs. He was there for me during a heartbreaking miscarriage, and there to deliver my 2 sons that followed. Yes, you can sometimes wait for what seems like an eternity, but he will spend enough time with you to address your concerns. He is a down to earth guy who doesn't make you feel he's superior because he has MD at the end of his name. I never had any complaints with his staff either. After going there for 3 out of my 4 pregnancies, I began to know them on a more personal level. I can be the biggest pain in the butt patient, and have changed doctors for various reasons big and small, but when it comes to my OB/GYN Dr.Tarricone is the one for me. Karen Kraus

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Nicholas J. Tarricone's Credentials

• Italian

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Rockville Centre, NY