Ratings for Dr. Nicholas J. Tarricone

Dr. Tarricone is a most efficient and professional doctor. He cured me of cervical cancer. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I've been Dr. Tarricone's patient for quite a few years. I love his straight to the point, no chaser professionalism . This Dr . Is very pleasant and genuine, takes very good care of his patients .

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I have been with this practice since June 1995 when I became pregnant with my second child. The Drs here were recommended to me by a nurse at Mercy Hospital. It is true Dr. Tarricone late (sometimes very late) in the past and yes - it is very annoying - but I have found since they re-structured it has been much better. My last 3-4 visits went really smooth time-wise - vast improvement. I like Dr. Tarricone very much. I find him helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and his bedside manner terrific. I have been very pleased with my treatment and service with him and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Tarricone is dangerous. Please avoid him at all costs. My episiotomy was botched so badly that I am still feeling the effects 14 years later. I switched doctors right that.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Good doc but could care less about your time. After waiting in the office for over an hour and a half to see him he comes in stinking like cigarettes. This is not professional at all. Before my visit today, I called to see how far behind he was & secretary said he hadn't even started for the day b/c he was doing something with a rep. There were going to be 4 apps before me. Have even had to wait over an hr when I was the first appt of the day. Doc, you need to work on this. It really is unacceptable. Why not try starting your day on time and put your patients first. And you should really quit smoking. It is gross to have to smell it on you when you finally see a patient.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Tarricone is the most compassionate , understanding doctor. He is very up to date on OB/GYN procedures. He save me from cervical care. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

I love Dr.Tarricone and have been going to him for 10yrs. He was there for me during a heartbreaking miscarriage, and there to deliver my 2 sons that followed. Yes, you can sometimes wait for what seems like an eternity, but he will spend enough time with you to address your concerns. He is a down to earth guy who doesn't make you feel he's superior because he has MD at the end of his name. I never had any complaints with his staff either. After going there for 3 out of my 4 pregnancies, I began to know them on a more personal level. I can be the biggest pain in the butt patient, and have changed doctors for various reasons big and small, but when it comes to my OB/GYN Dr.Tarricone is the one for me. Karen Kraus

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

He is rarely on time but you are warned of this as you make the appointment, sometimes he is next door at the hospital delivering babies. I think that is acceptable. I have been going to this office for about 9-10 years and have never had anything bad to say about him or his staff. If I call with a question they have an answer or he usually gets back to me before the day is over (I had lots of questions during my first pregnancy and lots of issues with my second one). The wait although annoying is understandable and I schedule around the wait because I like this doctor and I like this office. Terri Gorman

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

This doctor and his staff are not professional at all, to say the least. The staff is curt, and have sour pusses on their faces. They talk behind other patients' backs in front of other patients in the waiting room. Dr. Tarricone is honestly never on time for his appointments. He is so late for them that it got to the point with me that if I was seen 2 HOURS after my appointment time, I considered it not too bad. I was grateful if he showed up 2 hours late for the appointment because he sometimes does not even come into the office and has his staff send patients home after he has already made them wait for hours. Clinically spaking, he is not the worst; however, "not the worst" isn't really what I need from a physician. He saunters into the exam room, tries to joke w/you b/c he knows he is so late, and then b/c he is so late, he is VERY dismissive with your physical complaint in order to move on to the next patient who has been waiting for hours too. He has misdiagnosed me often.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Nicholas J. Tarricone's Credentials

• Italian

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Rockville Centre, NY