Ratings for Dr. Nelson E. Uzquiano

Excellent doctor. Has a new location 14936 northwest freeway Houston tx 77040

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Terrible dr. He give you 3 seconds to explain you problem and don't even listen

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Uzquiano delivered my son. he is the BEST Doctor.he made my delivery process calm. i can say he will be delivering my next baby....

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr Uzqiano delivered three of my babies thru c-sections, he is very professional and very caring; him and his staff is always friendly and helpful; he has a lot of experience and he is very reassuring and nice always on time and he takes his time with every patient I would record this dr to anyone looking for an OB.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

the dr is a wonderful person but his staff very poor in customer service

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Uzquiano delivered my three babies and found a tumor on my pituatary gland. He has been my doctor for the last 27 years and I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!!!! He is extremely trustworthy, has the BEST bedside manner, and takes good, good care of his patients. Several times I was uneasy about a certain test I had to take during my pregnancies and he was alwasy so reassuring that everything was fine and everything was going to turn out just fine. And they always did. Dr. Uzquiano is the best doctor I know and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a GOOD doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

I'm 32 and have always had infertiliy poblems after my third misscarage i gave up until a friend reccomended Dr. Uzquiano. Now i've had 2 pregnancies. He is such a great doctor. I live in Cypress and I don't mind driving 2 hours for his service he is such a great caring person his staff as well. I reccomend him highly to women that have problems conceiving.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Nelson Uzquiano is a dedicated and caring physician. You can tell that he is concerned about your well-being. He is compasionate and has an excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Nelson E. Uzquiano's Credentials

• Univ Boliviana Mayor De San Andres, Fac De Cien, La Paz, Bolivia (Grad. 1974)