Ratings for Dr. Damean W. Freas

Very happy with care by Dr. Freas. Very concerned and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Freas is amazing. I simply cannot recommend him enough. He understands pain, and how to cure it, better than any other doctor I have seen. In the beginning, until we figured out what worked best, it was not uncommon to spend a half hour, or even an hour with him. Having said that, he will sometimes (almost always, actually) run late. Sometimes very late. It's not because he is slacking. It is because he will spend as much time with you are needed. He will not rush you out the door because patients are backing up. You'll appreciate this if you have a complex problem. Usual wait is about a half hour after your appointment time. One time it was something like two hours, but I was his last patient of the day and he ended up spending a lot of time with me. We even chatted about life after we got through the medical part. He was in no rush to get me out so he could go home. I wish every doctor could be like him. Waiting can be a pain (no pun intended), but he is so great and thorough that you really do not mind. You walk away knowing that he provides the same level of care with every patient and you learn to really appreciate it when you're the patient requiring a lot of his time. I do not mind the waiting as much because I've had to wait longer for doctors nowhere near as good as him. Dr. Freas is supported by an amazing office and clinical staff, including P.A.'s. Few doctors care about "customer service," or in this instance, "patient service," but the service provided by Kure Pain Management is on par with that you would experience in a luxury hotel.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

For the first 5 minutes, he tried to demean my well respected Primary Care Doctor and expound upon his personal accomplishments. All went downhill from there. I should have trusted my first impressions but retuned for a second visit. There was no third.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I waited for almost five hours on an empty stomach, and when Dr. Freas showed up he apologized for his tardiness stating "he had 3 non appointment doctors wives he had to tend to...you know how that goes he said" Then he proceeded to say..."see me will be worth the wait". Needless to say I'll never see him again.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Kure Pain Management made my relocation from the Eastern Shore a breeze when I moved to the area. It's wonderful to find a practice which treats the patient holistically.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Great Experience! Very knowledgable and nice staff. He called and got me in for an MRI that day.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

The first visit was very productive. I am an engineer and he gave me the diagnosis and the tests I needed. After this I had facet injections and have had minimal pain since. Thanks

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Damean Freas was the first doctor that really listened to me. I have had several doctors that told me my pain was due to arthritis or worse was in my head. He has been the first physician to run tests and send me for a nerve test and MRI's. Even if nothing is found - it makes me feel comforted that someone would investigate my pain. Thank you Dr. Freas and his PA.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

Very Competant doctor. Very pleasent and helpful. He really listened.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Outstanding pain doctor. The staff was really nice. The front desk was helpful.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Damean W. Freas's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD